• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Streets of Rage 4
  3. Are achievements not tracking right or am I doing something wrong?

User Info: Retrogamer79

Retrogamer79
11 months ago#1
I just completed the game on hard using modern Blaze but didn’t get the achievement for it (tho I did get the one for defeating mr & mrs y). I then went back and redid it with a SoR1 character and didn’t get that one either.

I did change characters a couple times during the play thru, do you have to play every level with the same person or does it only matter who you beat the final level with?
We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing.
37: Sage:: Awarded to users with at least 3000 Karma

User Info: LazarusNecrosis

LazarusNecrosis
11 months ago#2
For the first one with SoR4 Blaze, were you trying to get "All Clear: Blaze" or "100 Yen"?

Also, you probably have to use the same character all the way through, but I don't know for sure.
XBL GT: LazarusNecrosis
Currently Playing: Elite: Dangerous, For Honor, Anthem, RDR2

User Info: Retrogamer79

Retrogamer79
11 months ago#3
LazarusNecrosis posted...
For the first one with SoR4 Blaze, were you trying to get "All Clear: Blaze" or "100 Yen"?

Also, you probably have to use the same character all the way through, but I don't know for sure.
Just the all clear one not 100 yen.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing.
37: Sage:: Awarded to users with at least 3000 Karma

User Info: Evil Ryu919

Evil Ryu919
11 months ago#4
^yes you did have to complete the all levels with said character. Jusy complete the ones you didnt with Blaze.
"There is no answer in the heart of battle. There is only power." - Evil Ryu

User Info: EvVv3

EvVv3
11 months ago#5
It has to be story and it has to be done solo. So all 12 stages solo with each sor4 character, and any sor1,sor2,sor3 character
  1. Boards
  2. Streets of Rage 4
  3. Are achievements not tracking right or am I doing something wrong?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A