• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Streets of Rage 4
  3. Xbox One version gets the shaft.......

User Info: Dreamcazman

Dreamcazman
11 months ago#21
crimsontide1980 posted...
Any word on the potential upcoming patch??

Apparently there were a few bugs with the initial patch so it had to be resubmitted to MS so we're waiting on them now. Coupled with the pandemic, it's taking longer than normal. Hopefully it gets released soon as I've been holding off playing the game until it's fixed.

User Info: crimsontide1980

crimsontide1980
11 months ago#22
Dreamcazman posted...
Apparently there were a few bugs with the initial patch so it had to be resubmitted to MS so we're waiting on them now. Coupled with the pandemic, it's taking longer than normal. Hopefully it gets released soon as I've been holding off playing the game until it's fixed.

Fair enough and thank you for the update on it

User Info: Spacefrisian

Spacefrisian
11 months ago#23
Maiden_Ty_One posted...
We pay for GamePass so no, we don't get the game "for free." That's like saying if you pay for a Netflix subscription you get all their TV shows "for free."

And it's paid, not payed, genius.

Thats what many dont seem to realise, easily fooled people i guess (same when some scream free PS+ games)
Shema Yggdrasil, Odinai elohenu Odinai ehda....Master of IKEA

User Info: EvVv3

EvVv3
11 months ago#24
So I don't know if you guys noticed but even the female enemies sound like men. It's incredible how bad the Xbox version is

User Info: VENOMOUS75

VENOMOUS75
11 months ago#25
So this is why I'm getting Cs and D's instead of As and Bs? Seems like Xbox gets passed over a lot. At least they're working on it.
"Nation will rise against nation.There will be great earthquakes, and in one place after another food shortages and pestilences. "
  1. Boards
  2. Streets of Rage 4
  3. Xbox One version gets the shaft.......
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A