• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Streets of Rage 4
  3. The trash online really ruins the game

User Info: OaklandRaiderz

OaklandRaiderz
1 year ago#1
it seems like I am always being disconnected when i try to play story mode online. It tells me that the other player keeps "timing out"
>trans rights >lolicon is pedophilia >respect women>global warming is true

User Info: UltraVi0lence

UltraVi0lence
1 year ago#2
100%. my first game I played with a guy on hard up to the prison level, it then said he had left the game and I had to quit. I checked my achievements and had earned 3 or 4 and none of them had even popped up

maybe when it's off gamepass and has about 10 people playing a day online it will be stable lol
"We're all gonna make it. That's it."

User Info: MasterNinja89

MasterNinja89
1 year ago#3
Works fine for me although I suspect distance from the other player has a lot to do with it.

User Info: Evil Ryu919

Evil Ryu919
1 year ago#4
It definitely seems to need some stability improvement. I've only had one successful session where I played with this random kid from like stage 8 to 12. All others the game lags out. It wouldn't be so bad if it wouldn't disrupt the whole game, like if someone lags out the game should continue and maybe allow for a rejoin.
"There is no answer in the heart of battle. There is only power." - Evil Ryu

User Info: LazarusNecrosis

LazarusNecrosis
11 months ago#5
Evil Ryu919 posted...
It definitely seems to need some stability improvement. I've only had one successful session where I played with this random kid from like stage 8 to 12. All others the game lags out. It wouldn't be so bad if it wouldn't disrupt the whole game, like if someone lags out the game should continue and maybe allow for a rejoin.
I know this topic is old, but I agree. The game really needs drop in/drop out for its co op.
XBL GT: LazarusNecrosis
Currently Playing: Elite: Dangerous, For Honor, Anthem, RDR2

User Info: OaklandRaiderz

OaklandRaiderz
11 months ago#6
i stopped playing since i discovered the unstable online connection. Has the game been patched yet?
>trans rights >lolicon is pedophilia >respect women>global warming is true

User Info: raymk23

raymk23
11 months ago#7
Online for this game in general sucks, played it with people on ps4 and PC, it trash.
Its always darkest before the dawn!
  1. Boards
  2. Streets of Rage 4
  3. The trash online really ruins the game
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A