• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Streets of Rage 4
  3. Need help level 10 boss

User Info: blingbling078

blingbling078
1 year ago#1
My god even on normal with the max assists I can’t solo this guy he is impossible with his shield and his spam range attacks

User Info: runuts27

runuts27
1 year ago#2
Just focus on dodging his attacks until he shoots a fire projectile, after that he is vulnerable usually you can break his shield then. Hit him until he regens the shield rinse and repeat.
I'm interested in this...

User Info: Evil Ryu919

Evil Ryu919
1 year ago#3
Move up/down while approaching him. Don't feel bad if you take some hits because his blue and green projectiles don't do very much damage but definitely avoid his red fire ball.
"There is no answer in the heart of battle. There is only power." - Evil Ryu

User Info: joyce_181502

joyce_181502
1 year ago#4
That's the DJ one right?

Because of the shield it's just a game of patience. Like others said move up and down while he does 2-3 rounds of blue/green attacks while getting close to the sides where he'll end up. Then attack after the red attack so you have enough time to bring down the shield and do health bar damage.

User Info: joyce_181502

joyce_181502
1 year ago#5
Apparently, it seems that if you do your back attack it drastically breaks through the DJ shield and will cause a dizzy on that boss (!?!).

User Info: Vivi0198

Vivi0198
1 year ago#6
I also want to point out you can get behind him to avoid his attacks and pummel him. This also helps with the adds.
If you believe in Vivi0198 and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
  1. Boards
  2. Streets of Rage 4
  3. Need help level 10 boss
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A