• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Streets of Rage 4
  3. Arcade stick support?

User Info: Dreamcazman

Dreamcazman
1 year ago#1
I don't think the game supports arcade or fight sticks. At least I couldn't get my HRAPV Kai working, the game just doesn't see it.

Anyone get a stick to work?

User Info: EvVv3

EvVv3
1 year ago#2
Sticks definitely work as I was watching a four player stream and all were using arcade sticks. Pretty badass too because all of them were street fighter pros lol

Dreamcazman
1 year ago#3
Yeah, but what system are they playing on? AFAIK, sticks work on PC/PS4, etc but not on Xbox. A friend has a Razor Atrox & it doesn't work either.

Hopefully the patch due this week fixes all the issues as we are a revision behind.

https://twitter.com/lizardcube/status/1256198931391950850?s=20

User Info: EvVv3

EvVv3
1 year ago#4
Yea sorry it was pc. So the lack of options on the Xbox version was do to having a different developer for the Xbox which didn’t make any sense. Learned that from digital foundry

Dreamcazman
11 months ago#5
Sticks still aren't working with the latest patch. :-(

However I got my stick working by using a Brook 360-XB1 converter. Works perfectly in SoR4 as the game sees the stick as a standard wired controller.
  1. Boards
  2. Streets of Rage 4
  3. Arcade stick support?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A