• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Streets of Rage 4
  3. Connection Issues?

User Info: shin_mcgoo

shin_mcgoo
1 year ago#11
This game's online co-op really depends on the hosts internet speed and connection quality. I've had co-op sessions that are find and then I've had some that are terrible.

MixedGattz posted...
Got this game on switch aswell and online with switch is pretty faultless. Hardly any lag, no disconnects.

Defo an xbox problem.

Not true. It's hit or miss on all platforms. Worst on Switch if both players are using wi-fi.

"Nice modded pistol, kid. Now I'm going to hack your account to find out your location and then kill your whole family." lollolol

User Info: B1GB0SS_86

B1GB0SS_86
1 year ago#12
The Xbox one version is bad. I have this version and ended up getting the ps4 version also due to hearing about all the faults the Xbox one version had. It’s missing features, sounds and the combo counter is broken. All the online sessions I have had on ps4 have been fine. 95% of my online sessions on the Xbox one version have timed out.

User Info: kof2000

kof2000
1 year ago#13
all versions when i see the lobby list i press confirm and it doesnt do anything need to refresh and try again.
  1. Boards
  2. Streets of Rage 4
  3. Connection Issues?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A