• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Streets of Rage 4
  3. I don't like Axel's outfit in this game because...

User Info: LazarusNecrosis

LazarusNecrosis
11 months ago#11
DivineCrawd2000 posted...
LOL, he does look bigger and older, while Blaze and Adam look WAY younger than Axel does. It's like WTF were you doing these past 20 years Axel? Eating dounts and working out.
I thought I read somewhere that he distanced himself from society to play the hermit game and train. That would explain his grizzled look, outdated outfit style, and the fact that he is buff as s***. Can't remember where I read it though, so I'm not sure if it's canon or just a theory.
XBL GT: LazarusNecrosis
Currently Playing: Elite: Dangerous, For Honor, Anthem, RDR2

User Info: TantrumBull

TantrumBull
11 months ago#12
LazarusNecrosis posted...
I thought I read somewhere that he distanced himself from society to play the hermit game and train. That would explain his grizzled look, outdated outfit style, and the fact that he is buff as s***. Can't remember where I read it though, so I'm not sure if it's canon or just a theory.

You probably read it on the profile screen.
My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAHqGosIo4Jme30cwZYycVw?view_as=subscriber

User Info: LazarusNecrosis

LazarusNecrosis
11 months ago#13
TantrumBull posted...
You probably read it on the profile screen.
Yeah. Noticed that was where I saw it after writing that post but it was too late to edit it. Lol
XBL GT: LazarusNecrosis
Currently Playing: Elite: Dangerous, For Honor, Anthem, RDR2

User Info: crimsontide1980

crimsontide1980
11 months ago#14
LOL, he does look bigger and older, while Blaze and Adam look WAY younger than Axel does. It's like WTF were you doing these past 20 years Axel? Eating dounts and working out.

That doesn't make a lot of sense...... if he was working out heavily the last 20 years I seriously doubt that he would be eating a lot of donuts. That's like saying that you've been smoking crack and staying sober the last few years.....

User Info: Spacefrisian

Spacefrisian
11 months ago#15

Only 10 years past since SoR3
Shema Yggdrasil, Odinai elohenu Odinai ehda....Master of IKEA

User Info: Blessranger

Blessranger
11 months ago#16
Another new outfit idea I had in mind for Axel: Ronaldinho's yellow-and-blue soccer uniform.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate has already owed an Xbox One port because of its inclusion of Banjo & Kazooie.
Plus, I don't play SSBU unless it's on Xbox One!

User Info: Landonio

Landonio
9 months ago#17
Axel lookin' thicc in this game.
All you gotta do is look up in dat tree.
  1. Boards
  2. Streets of Rage 4
  3. I don't like Axel's outfit in this game because...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A