• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Streets of Rage 4
  3. ShinKensou streamed a test build of the new balance patch

User Info: BBBanks03

BBBanks03
9 months ago#131
yoshox2000 posted...
I can't stand YOUR generation of gamer. I'm sick of "git gud" crybabies who want every single game to be designed for speed runners and competitive gamers, while the rest of us NORMAL folks actually play games to have fun and not to get frustrated, but because of mentally ill, obnoxious, masochist, virgin losers who have nothing going on in life so they need to brag about beating super hard games, we get trash like SoR4, prior to this patch, and games like Ghost of Tsushima - which initially seemed interesting, but now that they are talking about it like it's going to be another Sekiro - is a game I'll probably pass on

You're sick of us? Well, guess what? We're sick of YOU too. If I could put all you "git gud" types on a rocket ship and send you all into space, I would. Maybe then the rest of us could actually ENJOY playing video games again. We hate gamers like you just as much as you hate us

For the most part, I hate this website. This is the best thing I have seen written on GameFaqs in a long time. Thank you. Thank you so very much.
Can someone bum me a sig? I'm fresh out.

User Info: Sonsaru

Sonsaru
9 months ago#132
BBBanks03 posted...
For the most part, I hate this website. This is the best thing I have seen written on GameFaqs in a long time. Thank you. Thank you so very much.
I can't reconcile the fact that you hate this website with your praise for a vitriol-filled, generalization-packed troll post that makes no decent points about the game being discussed. I mean, that's 80% of GameFAQs. You should love it here.
Normal service will resume shortly.

User Info: Yoni_Arousement

Yoni_Arousement
9 months ago#133
I finally learned the Adam Boot Loops.
I mostly play on Nintendo Switch nowadays.
http://twitter.com/YoniArousement

User Info: demonfang178

demonfang178
9 months ago#134
Too bad they're being patched out!...eventually...

User Info: Yoni_Arousement

Yoni_Arousement
9 months ago#135
Increasing the knockdown gravity was all they had to do to limit the Boot Loops, but they're also making it so that charge attacks can't be charged during charge attacks, making SOR2 Blaze even worse.
I mostly play on Nintendo Switch nowadays.
http://twitter.com/YoniArousement

User Info: Kung_Fu_Fighter

Kung_Fu_Fighter
8 months ago#136
Still no ETA on this patch?

I've been waiting months to play again...
"Those who want everything will end up with nothing."--Lulu, FFX

User Info: phatpawl

phatpawl
8 months ago#137
Kung_Fu_Fighter posted...
Still no ETA on this patch?

I've been waiting months to play again...
I heard August, but I have no idea if that's legit info. Saw it on some random post on reddit or somewhere.
"in the instruction booklet, jin is 19 and jun is 22. is this a typo, or is kazuya a sick bastard that likes 3 year olds?"
  1. Boards
  2. Streets of Rage 4
  3. ShinKensou streamed a test build of the new balance patch
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A