• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hollow Knight
  3. Divine requires full payment all at once for Unbreakables?

User Info: kasplat360

kasplat360
3 months ago#1
I'm pretty sure Divine requires full payment rather than letting you pay a bit at a time, but it sure would make it easier if she accepted partial payments until you had the full amount.

I'm sitting on a lot of Geo right now and doing boss fights where my shade always ends up in the boss room if I die which is making me nervous ;0
(edited 3 months ago)

kasplat360
3 months ago#2
Yes indeed, you need the full amount.

User Info: simondrake

simondrake
3 months ago#3
Full amount per charm, 9,000 for Greed. 12,000 for Heart, 15,000 for Strength. Not 36,000 all at once.

Are you aware of the 'Bank' in Fog Canyon? That's sortof a place to store up to 4,500 geo but it comes with some major strings attached.

There's also a shop where you can sell the otherwise useless items Wanderer's Journal, Hallownest Seal, King's Idol for 200, 450 and 800 geo each. On my latest playthrough I've been avoiding selling these items so in a sense I've been saving up my geo.
Still waiting to hear why leaving the EU would be better than staying in.

kasplat360
3 months ago#4
I went ahead and used a Simple Key so that if I did feel my Shade was unreachable, most likely a tricky platforming section, then I could fall back on that.
  1. Boards
  2. Hollow Knight
  3. Divine requires full payment all at once for Unbreakables?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A