• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hollow Knight
  3. This game is perfection, a masterpiece
SMP_hehwat 1 year ago#1
It was free on plus and man i am ashamed i never knew what this game was before.

Insanely fun and addicting with charm.

I will be buying the sequel day one on switch or ps4.

2852 7052 2334 friend code for 3ds
Glad to see someone else discover it. I felt the same way when first diving in. Just a huge world to explore.
CurtManX3 1 year ago#3
I have been very pleased with this game. The aesthetics aren't my usual cup of tea but this is so very good! HK 2 will be a day one purchase for me.
SMP_hehwat 1 year ago#4
Hotel_Security posted...
Glad to see someone else discover it. I felt the same way when first diving in. Just a huge world to explore.
Did not expect the game to be so massive and polished. Im still chipping away
Did not expect the game to be so massive and polished. Im still chipping away

Me neither. I ended up putting like 80 hours into the game which is crazy for a game in the Metroid genre.
shmoehawk77 1 year ago#6
Agreed. Took me a while to get going trying to figure out where to go and hitting dead ends, now it's opened up a bit and I'm really enjoying exploring. I think this is my favourite game on PS4 now. Which means I like it more than the later souls games. Which means I like it an awful lot
I AM THE! king
It's easily my favorite Metroid clone and very high up there among other games. I love the Souls titles too but them and HK feel like different types of experiences to me.
SMP_hehwat 8 months ago#8
I did the path of pain and man i didnt think i could do it lol. If you can beat the first section you can beat the whole thing which is good design.
Hotel_Security 7 months ago#9
If you can beat the first section you can beat the whole thing which is good design.

I found the last section with the spikes and sawblades on the floor to be much nastier than the start. But, yeah, you just take it one section at a time.
Breaker8387 6 months ago#10
It truly is, I’m late to the party. I wish I played it when back when but this is truly a special game.
"When I satisfy each need invented by my eyes,it was nothing like I imagined."
  1. Boards
  2. Hollow Knight
  3. This game is perfection, a masterpiece
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A