• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: jimzilla1337

jimzilla1337
1 month ago#1
Hey guys I am at 110% just trying to find that last bit with no luck. I saw there is a secret room in grimms tent I missed. Does anyone know if that room would account for percentage or am I just missing something else? Thx
It hurts when I pee

jimzilla1337
1 month ago#2
I think I figured it out. Since I sent the camp away by talking to the acordian playing dude before ever fighting nightmare king grimm I am missing a boss. Unless he is in the pantheon chalenges somewhere looks like im screwed and will not be able to get 112%. I hope someone can tell me I am wrong.
It hurts when I pee
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Hotel_Security

Hotel_Security
1 month ago#3
If you're playing the PS4 version then, no, you missing out on Nightmare King Grimm will not cause you to lose out on percentage. You get the same percentage point no matter which finish you get to the Grimm Troupe episode. They redid the PS4 version to make it where none of the trophies are missable and all can be gotten in one playthrough. Also, I don't believe map completion has anything to do with percentage.

The real bummer for you is missing the chance to fight Nightmare King Grimm...he's one of the best bosses in the game. However, I do think you can fight him in the last Pantheon...but good luck getting to him. Once you meet him once in there (even if you lose), he's unlocked in the Hall of Gods so this is a better way to do the fight and get some practice. It's also noteable that beating the last pantheon does not have a percentage point...but it's still required for the Plat since it has its own trophy.

Also, here's a list of all the percentages. Check the list to see what you're missing.
https://hollowknight.fandom.com/wiki/Completion_(Hollow_Knight)

A commonly missed item is the Abyss Shriek ability which is an upgrade to the "upward attack" magic spell. A lot of people find the room that has it and don't know how to unlock it.
(edited 1 month ago)

jimzilla1337
1 month ago#4
So I am workin on learning him in the god home of that is what it is called. I just completed Pantheon of the Knight and have 112% so now I just have to complete Pantheon of Hallownest. Unfortunately until I can regularly beat Nightmare King Grim on a regular basis this is not going to happen. Wish me luck.
It hurts when I pee

User Info: Hotel_Security

Hotel_Security
1 month ago#5
and have 112% so now I just have to complete Pantheon of Hallownest. Unfortunately until I can regularly beat Nightmare King Grim on a regular basis this is not going to happen. Wish me luck.

For me it was Nightmare King and Pure Vessel in a row that were just a brutal learning curve. Took me three hours of retries to beat each guy even once. The fights have to become second nature. Oh, and then you get Absolute Radiance after that who is just nasty. Good luck, sir!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A