• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Langrisser I & II
  3. Langrisser II E Route

User Info: al251730

al251730
10 months ago#1
What are the requirements? Supposedly you have to let Morgan escape in Chapter 4 and get the Langrisser Sword in Chapter 11 before Jessica arrives, but I keep sticking to the A Route no matter what I do... Any ideas? Thanks!

User Info: MAGFounder

MAGFounder
10 months ago#2
So I answered Compassion in Mission 10. Then in 11, I blockaded the sword until several rounds passed and there was some extra convo between Elwin and Leon. That seemed to meet the conditions for 11 because it was lit up after and I was bumped down to E. I have everything lit up in the earlier missions too. Beyond that, I'm not sure how I got bumped down to E, but E and F have the best endings so far. Hope something I wrote works for you.

Have you figured out how to get the secret stage in 8A/8G? It's the bridge battle with the turn limit.
Creator of MAG Fest (No really, I am)

User Info: MoonlightJust

MoonlightJust
10 months ago#3
Escape stage 2 without beating Laird, let Morgan escape in stage 4, don't beat Zolm in Stage 5.

User Info: Enfinete

Enfinete
10 months ago#4
1) Morgan needs to be alive (let him escape on Ep. 4)
2) Dialogue option with Cherie upon defeating Vargas in Ep 10 - second option (for peace or to understand one another or something along that line).
3) Ep. 11, let Leon show up and acquire Langrisser before Jessica does. Not sure if defeating all enemies would fulfill the condition.

Secret Stage 8: one in Light route, one in Empire route. Same location. Elwin needs to be there, as with Muscle Shrine.https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/5/6/7/AALKH3AAAQQH.jpg
"The Story will become Legend...." - From Riviera: The Promised Land

User Info: al251730

al251730
10 months ago#5
MAGFounder posted...
So I answered Compassion in Mission 10. Then in 11, I blockaded the sword until several rounds passed and there was some extra convo between Elwin and Leon. That seemed to meet the conditions for 11 because it was lit up after and I was bumped down to E. I have everything lit up in the earlier missions too. Beyond that, I'm not sure how I got bumped down to E, but E and F have the best endings so far. Hope something I wrote works for you.

Have you figured out how to get the secret stage in 8A/8G? It's the bridge battle with the turn limit.

Thanks! I was missing the answer in Chapter 10 "Compassion is the most important", I just rushed to get the sword without killing anyone in Chapter 11 and got the E Route... :D

User Info: ENDG4MER

ENDG4MER
10 months ago#6
Anyone figure out how to persuade Imelda in Chapter 17 of Route E?
Nothing's funnier than people who have convinced themselves that they shouldn't have to wait.

User Info: Enfinete

Enfinete
10 months ago#7
@ENDG4MER the game kinda tells you. Defeat Imdelda without eliminating other commanders. Haven't tried killing some as I just rushed to her, but I imagine you'd be fine as long as some remain on the field.
"The Story will become Legend...." - From Riviera: The Promised Land

ENDG4MER
10 months ago#8
Enfinete posted...
@ENDG4MER the game kinda tells you. Defeat Imdelda without eliminating other commanders. Haven't tried killing some as I just rushed to her, but I imagine you'd be fine as long as some remain on the field.
Did that, nothing. Even killed ONLY Imelda, no grunts, nothing. Unless there's some other condition (like in the previous stage or something), that's not it.
Nothing's funnier than people who have convinced themselves that they shouldn't have to wait.

User Info: Raziel916

Raziel916
10 months ago#9
ENDG4MER posted...
Did that, nothing. Even killed ONLY Imelda, no grunts, nothing. Unless there's some other condition (like in the previous stage or something), that's not it.

Probably going too fast in defeating her is the problem. You might need to wait for all her dialogue to play out before you finish her. I think her last one is when she explains what happened to her and her village when the empire takes over. Try waiting to defeat her after that dialogue to happen then see if it works.

ENDG4MER
10 months ago#10
Did that too, nothing happened, no check mark.

EDIT: Just did it again, no kills, waited until her Freudian Excuse plot, then took her out that turn. No change, no check mark.
  1. Boards
  2. Langrisser I & II
  3. Langrisser II E Route
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A