• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III: Eternal Collection
  3. Enjoying this on switch!

User Info: Gatsuka

Gatsuka
5 months ago#1
Actually been playing d3 on ps4 for a long time. Bought this a while ago but never really played.

since Diablo 2 coming out I wanted to really take a season seriously on switch and man.

haven’t enjoyed Diablo 3 like I currently am in a whole.

already paragon level 50+
Switch : SW-7849-8208-3194
ACNH Dream world : DA-3562-8482-7187

User Info: tekkamanblade22

tekkamanblade22
4 months ago#2
I enjoy this on the Switch as well. I bought the game when it was on sale on Black Friday of 2019 for $25. I have recently just started playing it. Lol I can't believe the price of this version of the game has gone up over the time. The other platforms it is cheaper. I'm guessing it's because of the portability factor and maybe a more limited print of it vs the other platforms.
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed. Stephen King, Dark Tower #1

User Info: Hydroflame20

Hydroflame20
3 months ago#3
Yeah it's definitely a awesome game.
SW- Friend code .7365-9074-7028

User Info: BusterBlue

BusterBlue
2 months ago#4
Just started this a day ago and I'm loving it.

I used to play a lot of Diablo 2 back in the day (looking forward to Resurrected) and grabbed this during a sale. It's making me so nostalgic/reminding me why I used to spend hours on D2.

Ended up going with a male crusader for my first character and was pleasantly surprised to find he was voiced by the awesome Gideon Emery.
Let's mosey!

User Info: 10hitscombo

10hitscombo
1 week ago#5
Have been enjoy playing D3 on switch. One of the feature that I like the most that other version don't have is "Suspense!" ^_^. Can do it in the middle of my personal bounty and the event of Darkening of Tristram.
10hitscombo
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III: Eternal Collection
  3. Enjoying this on switch!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A