• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Middle-earth: Shadow of War - Definitive Edition
  3. Is the UK/PAL Edition Limited in Availability?

User Info: Vivi-gamer

Vivi-gamer
1 year ago#1
Hello Ladies & Gents,

Been looking into getting this release due to the appeal of the DLC bundled on a 2nd disc over a code like the NTSC version.

But what I have found is that the gave seems really thin on availability! I even went onto LiveChat with GAME.co.uk to ask them about it and they had no listing or anything. I've only seen a handful of copies on eBay & The price is starting to reach £40+ on Amazon.co.uk - Which if it goes over the RRP you have to start wondering what is happening.

I'm just curious if anyone else has any info on this, it just strikes me as strange that such a Triple-A title like this can be so sparse after a month or so release - The closest comparsion to the game is Horizon: Zero Dawn which the Complete Edition is very acessible in stores, as is the original GOTY Edition of Shadow of Mordor.

This is just strikes me as a very odd duck in the industry and was wondering if anyone else found this odd too?

User Info: denpanosekai

denpanosekai
1 year ago#2
I guess you have more competition with me now that I'll also be looking for the PAL edition ;)

I dunno I saw some for 60$ CAD new / shipped on eBay.ca. I'll wait a bit more for this to drop to around 40 or 50.

BTW I thought you could also get the Asian release if the PAL doesn't work for you.
  1. Boards
  2. Middle-earth: Shadow of War - Definitive Edition
  3. Is the UK/PAL Edition Limited in Availability?
  • Topic Archived