• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Chisoka

Chisoka
1 year ago#11
I have the PAL (UK) version. That would explain the two discs. I bought it on the Amazon UK site. The item details are on there. Not sure how to post a screenshot on the forum, will have to look into that.

User Info: Karvar

Karvar
1 year ago#12
@Chisoka load it up to a image site and post link, but the dlc/patches etc are on the second disc and it doesn't need internet for any of it?

User Info: Chisoka

Chisoka
1 year ago#13
The second disc is a data disc which needs to be inserted first. Download time is about 15 mins. To play the game, insert disc 1, which also needs to install in about 5 minutes. The whole game, including all dlc is on the first disc, no need to swap discs to play all the extras.

User Info: CadusBane

CadusBane
1 year ago#14
As a collector, I wanted to say thank you to the poster about X-Com 2 and also to you @Chisoka ! Thank you very much I am going to look into this on EBay.

I have slow cell only limited data downloads. I’ve got a few UK copies of games for both the PS3 and PS4. I love to have full sets on disc for the days down the road when I want to play but the PS4 serves will be offline.

I love when proven wrong in these cases. I wish I could’ve had that with current game of Fallout 4.

No idea how big RDR 2 will be with day one patch. But if I don’t get some of these games right away I get so far behind I can never catch up. Love my home, not a fan of data limits because of my home.
"Like one who grabs a stray dog by the ears is someone who rushes into a quarrel not their own." Solomon, Proverbs 26:17

User Info: denpanosekai

denpanosekai
1 year ago#15
Hi guys I found this thread through google...

Am I reading this right that the Asian/PAL editions of this game have all DLC on disc and the North American one has a code to download DLC?

As a North American PS4 owner who doesn't want to deal with codes and prefers everything to be on disc, should I get the Asian/PAL release? Is it fully pre-patched, will I have to jump through regional account switching hoops to get everything in place?

User Info: MAXTHUNDER99

MAXTHUNDER99
1 year ago#16
denpanosekai posted...
will I have to jump through regional account switching hoops to get everything in place?

No you will not because the PS4 is not region locked.

User Info: denpanosekai

denpanosekai
1 year ago#17
MAXTHUNDER99 posted...
denpanosekai posted...
will I have to jump through regional account switching hoops to get everything in place?

No you will not because the PS4 is not region locked.

I know that much. But when stuff comes in the form of vouchers, it's always a pain in the ass. So you're saying that's not the case here?
  • Topic Archived