• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series - The Final Season Episode 1: Done Running
  3. Why do we have separate topics, but posts are all repeats?

User Info: brute_strength

brute_strength
1 month ago#1
Why are the same topics in all of these threads instead of each one being distinct and only concerning the episode it involves...ex. why do I see that same thread asking if Bonnie is Bi in ALL of these episodes when it has nothing to do with these episodes?
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic - Arthur C. Clarke

User Info: brute_strength

brute_strength
1 month ago#2
Haha, I find it interesting that the day after I post this that it is the only thread in the topic. Not sure why that is, but I'll keep pressing forward. Still, Louis is a coward in this game and I hate him...not understanding why anyone would like this character.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic - Arthur C. Clarke
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series - The Final Season Episode 1: Done Running
  3. Why do we have separate topics, but posts are all repeats?
  • Topic Archived