• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dawn of the Breakers
  3. Awakening Star Crystals

User Info: JGPJR79

JGPJR79
1 year ago#11
It's not so bad. I find XVII actually easier now even if his hp are close to 100ks. Managed to beat him alone once under 45 seconds, 106 left on the timer.
3 Fortune Stars and 2 Vita Stars in 15 runs so far.
3DS F.C. : 1848-1959-0435 IGN : Jude
Pokemon X : Ghost safari : Driftblim, Phantump ,Shuppet

User Info: Heatman03

Heatman03
1 year ago#12
JGPJR79 posted...
It's not so bad. I find XVII actually easier now even if his hp are close to 100ks. Managed to beat him alone once under 45 seconds, 106 left on the timer.
3 Fortune Stars and 2 Vita Stars in 15 runs so far.

I’d like to try, but the co-op seems laggy, like the characters are “teleporting” around. I haven’t tried it yet, but I’d like to. Is there a particularly good setup to solo like that? 100k seems intimidating.
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.

JGPJR79
1 year ago#13
My luck was the worst... Got no star crystal and only one reversed star today.

The numbers are alone, so I find the lagging against them to not be as bad as the other missions.

My set up for XVII ?

School Girl Artillery LV 70 LB+9
-The Hierophant upright LV 40
-The Hermit upright LV 30
-The Fool upright LV 30

Ouas Sceptre, Evergreen Blade and Gothic Marionette. Everyone with four The Fool for ATK +1,5%.

Since I mainly spam Rush Skill, I have The Hierophant for sp. Not like Terra has any other option...
Probably not optimal, especially with Hermit, but it works very well for me.

Heatman03
1 year ago#14
Thanks. How beneficial is leveling up equipment? I never figured the boost was that useful and never leveled anything past 10. I gave it a shot then with L65 Transitor Edge, got it halfway down, then died just before running out of time, lol... My supports probably not a great choice either. L42 Photon Annihilator did far worse, but since he’s my only SR terra, I’ll try again whenever I get him to at least 60.

JGPJR79
1 year ago#15
Equipment is +1% to stat for each level with a +2% for the final level.
Lv 10 is 9%, Lv 20 is 9%... A Lv 40 R is 40%. I raised some of my Equip out of curiosity mainly, so...
It's optimisation, I don't think it's worth it. Selling your extra Equipments for lab points and buying tickets, SR gemstones and star crystals is probably what you should be focusing on.

For me, terra is the element I have the most SRs and fortune is the one I'm lacking with only Destroyer of Worlds.
Can't say I'm a fan of Transitor Edge, especially against a boss immune to stun. His six 2 roulette skill is great.

Heatman03
1 year ago#16
That’s nice information to know. Although I gave it another go now that my Photon was L59 now, but still flopped. So I been grinding out the mission on Hard for Chariot anyways since I figure I still need any attack boost I can when there isn’t a Special level-grinding stage for the day, lol. This update sure helps with the increased experience for equipment enhancement.
My Transitor was my first and highest SR. I don’t have a large assortment to pick right now, although I do have 18k friend points hoarded, and some 6k gems to spend when there’s a capsule that interests me.

JGPJR79
1 year ago#17
25 000 exp for an Augmented Royal Tanuki is indeed big. Sells for 50 lab points still.

Getting to Rank 40 unlock the fourth Awakening Material spot in daily "Limited" of the lab. It's either Crystals or Star Crystal to buy each day for that one.
They are sell for 1250 lab points. The Star Crystal Set is great if it shows and have the points for it: 2500 for one of each color Star Crystal.
  1. Boards
  2. Dawn of the Breakers
  3. Awakening Star Crystals
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A