• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dawn of the Breakers
  3. Awakening Star Crystals

User Info: Heatman03

Heatman03
1 year ago#1
Does anyone know if there’s a reliable way to obtain more Awakening Star Crystals, aside from the lab and having to sell lots of items to buy even one?
I noticed on Hard mode in the later chapters it seems like landing on the Fragment square gives you regular Awakening Crystals somewhat often, and I assume clearing Hard unlocks a Very Hard mode. Maybe that gives Star Crystals later on like how the regular crystals became more common from those squares, or do they drop from certain missions?
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.

User Info: JGPJR79

JGPJR79
1 year ago#2
Outside of some one time chests and one time mission rewards... Star Crystals are from capsules and lab only.
3DS F.C. : 1848-1959-0435 IGN : Jude
Pokemon X : Ghost safari : Driftblim, Phantump ,Shuppet

Heatman03
1 year ago#3
Well that’s pretty harsh, all these characters to take to the next level will take quite a while. But thanks for the response.

User Info: Dunceney

Dunceney
1 year ago#4
The most reliable way to get them so far is by farming other awakening materials, preferably Crystals, then sell them to buy Star Crystals in the lab.
http://www.pixiv.me/dunceney

JGPJR79
1 year ago#5
Dunceney posted...
The most reliable way to get them so far is by farming other awakening materials, preferably Crystals, then sell them to buy Star Crystals in the lab.

Doing 8-5 for The Chariot and Canis Saucer Gemstones or 9-5 for The Hierophant and Evergreen Blade Gemstones besides materials you get is one of the fastest ways to get lab points. R equipments are sold for 50 and R gemstones for 2 each.

They nerfed the drop rates hard when they lower the stamina cost. No surprises, I guess.

JGPJR79
1 year ago#6
Well... That news to me, but it seems the weekends only coop can drop star crystals.
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dotbreakers/images/0/0e/DsKiNJXUwAA4_LL.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20181120211455

Glad you made me search, TC.

Heatman03
1 year ago#7
Does the difficulty level matter if you play it on Normal or Hard, like if you play Normal, will you get lower-quality items from battle as opposed to Hard? I keep forgetting to check for myself, in case someone knows off the top of their head.

I’ve never done a co-op. And the picture is a bit fuzzy. But it sounds like you can get star crystals from some weekend co-op mission, is that what you’re saying?
(message deleted)

User Info: RichieMakyura

RichieMakyura
1 year ago#9
You can get Awakening Stars in Co Op Against XVII and XVIII, The Values are low

JGPJR79
1 year ago#10
RichieMakyura posted...
You can get Awakening Stars in Co Op Against XVII and XVIII, The Values are low

With how rare stars are, the fact that they drop and you can get more than one is amazing to me.

I did only first clear and I never got anything. Were their hps buffed too ? Haven't done coop since Halloween.
  1. Boards
  2. Dawn of the Breakers
  3. Awakening Star Crystals
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A