• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dawn of the Breakers
  3. Several Qs from a new player

User Info: y3kman

y3kman
1 year ago#1
1. Is there a way to command your partners during a fight?
2. What about a manual toggle for auto lock during a fight?
3. Is there a penalty for retrying once (freebie with buffs)?
4. What are the best assists?
5. Is there an easier way of farming the last awakening materials (star)?
6. How do you cure poison in this game?
7. No one does co-op quests?
8. Any tips for the 3v3 arena. I'm stuck at Rank C- and my characters are getting killed in one or two hits. I swear some of the opponents I've seen are maxed out.

Thanks.
Triggerfish! Triggerfish! Pull that trigger, fish!
SW-7855-7478-0196

User Info: JGPJR79

JGPJR79
1 year ago#2
1. Not that I know of... Making the final fight of Beach Memories much more annoying that it needs to be.
3. No.
4. IMO Ouas Sceptre. Damage + Attack Down on ennemies and boost to your own team 's attack is the best I have so far.
Snow Fairy is good for long missions with her healing.
5. Can't farm them for as far as I know. Missions, first time clear for some quests, buying at the lab and Capsules.
8. I have a team in the 50s and I can still lose pretty badly at times. I have seen level 70.
3DS F.C. : 1848-1959-0435 IGN : Jude
Pokemon X : Ghost safari : Driftblim, Phantump ,Shuppet

User Info: RichieMakyura

RichieMakyura
1 year ago#3
1: Sadly, No. I agree with JGPJR79

2: in Options only have a feature for auto lock the most Weak and and the most Stronger, I recommend to put this setting to Strong

3: No.

4: Snow Fairy (Current assist in my team, heres a tip. If your enemies are a weak level and you have damage during the level, use the assist skill before finish the last enemy)

5: Star is a SR object in my opinion, you can purchase in the lab, some quest as a reward, some times in the capsule.

8: You mean Level 50? Spamming Attacks is a good tactic, try attacking the rivals by his back, theres a topic with a personal tips

RichieMakyura
1 year ago#4
6: I Think, no exist a Item for preventing poison status, the Only things can poison you is the Summer Break Enemies, Purple Bomb Ghoul and Adorable Jingshi in Arena

7: Sadly, looks like nobody wants to make co op missions, I want finish the missions too, you can make a room and give the room ID to the other players, count with me if you want do the Missions.

y3kman
1 year ago#5
Okay, finally got a decent support unit. I guess a fully awakened Adorable Jiangshi is one of the best you can have.

Assist Skill:
heal HP
area attack with poison
buff attack, defense and speed for 30 secs.

Quest Skill: (the one that consumes roulette counters)
heal 25% HP

The downside of using her is I can't use my Ocean Diva because they are the same character.
SW-7855-7478-0196

y3kman
1 year ago#6
Hi, guys. Time for a new set of questions.

9. Is there an easier way of tracking if you already got the treasure chest in a map? The game only checks if you've seen the event and enemy encounters for a stage (for the 100% clear/all clear tag).

10. What's the best stage for level and money (enhance coin) grinding in terms of LP cost? I've got several of those star materials from the previous event and a full awakening costs a ton. I feel like the daily 50LP for 40,000 coins is not worth it.

11. Anybody else hate what the latest patch did to the roulette? They changed the timings, color and even reduced the amount of roulette counters given to you.

12. Am I making a big mistake in not using equipment? They add a ton to your team cost and I barely feel the difference. I'd rather have several R or SR assists than equip them.

13. Other than getting some minor stat increase, is there a point in going over Limit Break +10? Getting to 10 gives you an extra assist but nothing happens when you max.
SW-7855-7478-0196

RichieMakyura
1 year ago#7
y3kman posted...
Hi, guys. Time for a new set of questions.

9. Is there an easier way of tracking if you already got the treasure chest in a map? The game only checks if you've seen the event and enemy encounters for a stage (for the 100% clear/all clear tag).

10. What's the best stage for level and money (enhance coin) grinding in terms of LP cost? I've got several of those star materials from the previous event and a full awakening costs a ton. I feel like the daily 50LP for 40,000 coins is not worth it.

11. Anybody else hate what the latest patch did to the roulette? They changed the timings, color and even reduced the amount of roulette counters given to you.

12. Am I making a big mistake in not using equipment? They add a ton to your team cost and I barely feel the difference. I'd rather have several R or SR assists than equip them.

13. Other than getting some minor stat increase, is there a point in going over Limit Break +10? Getting to 10 gives you an extra assist but nothing happens when you max.

9: No, You Need To check the Map in View, Because does not count as 100% Map requeriment.

10: Selling in the Lab and Complete 100% Map Gives a great amount of Enchance Coins, For Leveling Up Zero to Hero! (15) Is your best Option, in 50 You Gain 12,500 if you do the 15 version you gain 7500 Exp, Making The Quest 4 Times Take 60 Stamina, You Win 30,000, More Than Making 2 Zero to Hero! (50) 25,000.

11: The Design of the Roullette is Good, but the Timings Sucks, and Yes, your Roullete counter is reduced and more if you are playing in hard.

12: Many of the equipment have side effects or are bad, the best thing you can do is sell them or use them as a source for other better equipment like The Chariot -Upright-, there are very few good ones.

13: Dependng of the Characters, R and SR gain very Good Stats Limit Breaking.

User Info: akwan_tarot

akwan_tarot
1 year ago#8
11. The roulette timing was +4, and they considered it counter-intuitive, so they changed it to the intuitive +0. However, they also sped it up (on normal difficulty); I guess it's because it was too easy to aim, which made the roulette pointless and the game dull.

If you run out of roulette counter, you can pay 1 crystal to refill it to full. I'm not too concerned about it. For normal difficulty on stage 2 and beyond, it's excessive anyway.

12. You should prioritize your team members above equipment. But sometimes you have a few points left over, and you'll have more when you gain higher rank. For starters, Fool (Upright of course, any Reverse equipment is good only for leveling fodder) gives you a nice little boost for 1 point, which can save you from time out once in a while.

13. The last event girl got a big stats boost at max (+13); haven't achieved this with any others.

User Info: akwan_tarot

akwan_tarot
1 year ago#9
Looks like limit break +13 (from +12) gives you 5 times the stats boost of a usual limit break level for an N rarity unit.
  1. Boards
  2. Dawn of the Breakers
  3. Several Qs from a new player
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A