• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. Harrow ads are constant?

User Info: Sumbyv1

Sumbyv1
1 month ago#1
So harrow runs off and all guides and advice ive seen say to wait until wave of ads is done then get back on him......but the wave never stops. Literally never stops. At one point i counted 26 minions before i died.....i never get a chance to get a single shot off towards the actual boss. Its fairly annoying. I love boss fights, learning patterns etc but this one isnt fun for me😐

Anyone got any helpful advice? Ive tried to stop him running off but thats a non starter.

User Info: tehnemox

tehnemox
1 month ago#2
Sounds like you are not killing them fast enough and new wave is joining previous one before you are done. What gear level are you? I could maybe give you a hand later once I get home
Now playing: Divinity Original Sin 2 / Sekiro / Remnant from the ashes

User Info: The_Pup

The_Pup
1 month ago#3
Most adds in Remnant are spawned in waves.

What I suggest you do is invest in a mod for killing groups of things. My personal favorite to pick is Breath of the Desert because you don't have to switch to it, it auto-targets multiple enemies, does pretty good damage and is based off of charges. Just drop a couple of them at a group (it splits the projectiles evenly among multiple targets) and it will kill most of them or severely weaken them to be cleaned up. Then you just build charges on the boss or other adds.

Sumbyv1
1 month ago#4
I have bought every mod i can....unless im missing something....theres nothing at ward 13 anyway. I dont have any crowd control mods except maybe thorn thing that takes agro for a bit. My gear is +3 but i also have a boss weapon at +1. Trying not to level gear up as ive read people saying you shouldnt......even though thats stupid...i guess i may have to to get past this guy and his many many friends. It says im underleveled but it said that for the last 2 or 3 bosses too.

User Info: tehnemox

tehnemox
1 month ago#5
Sumbyv1 posted...
I have bought every mod i can....unless im missing something....theres nothing at ward 13 anyway. I dont have any crowd control mods except maybe thorn thing that takes agro for a bit. My gear is +3 but i also have a boss weapon at +1. Trying not to level gear up as ive read people saying you shouldnt......even though thats stupid...i guess i may have to to get past this guy and his many many friends. It says im underleveled but it said that for the last 2 or 3 bosses too.

People say that but I guess you are missing a small detail when they suggest that.

They suggest not leveling too much because enemies scale to your average highest gear so leveling unevenly or too much makes things harder for you, especially without some of the better weapons. However some bosses do have minimum levels. The boss for earth for example is set at minimum gear level +5. Sure you can beat it with lower, but then you go to rohm and I think the minimum there is +10 for the world boss.

You can beat the game and stay at +10 actually since only boss that has a higher minimum is one in particular that's technically optional and is at +15 and even then it is very doable. But the gap between +3 and +10 is bound to be noticeable.

So go ahead and level a bit, just make sure its evenly and remember boss weapon's levels are twice the number (so a +1 is equivalent to +2 on a regular).

I have a toon at +5 and one at +10 that I could help you with. I offered the other day but you never answered if you were interested or not. Let me know and we can find a time that works.
Now playing: Divinity Original Sin 2 / Sekiro / Remnant from the ashes

Sumbyv1
1 month ago#6
Thanks for the offer but im trying to solo my first run. Thanks for the advice about min levels though....it never occured to me that i could be so far under leveled. I didnt have any problems with the enemies leading upto the boss. Ill get my stuff up to +5 then have a go and then if im still having issues ill bump it up a bit more.πŸ‘
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Giarccpsn

Giarccpsn
1 month ago#7
Sumbyv1 posted...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCvbX97axsI
XBL:IDNTCARETHKS / PSN:Cappropsfour
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7725879346.png

User Info: otakon2006

otakon2006
4 weeks ago#8
The adds for the fight SEEM to be pretty constant when he's low on health and you managed to pull the spear from his back. Otherwise every time I've fought him they stopped if you managed to kill them after he shows up from running away.
Friend Code: 1607 2343 7047

Sumbyv1
4 weeks ago#9
I managed to do it without any adds coming at all. Kept him in middle room and he never ran away. Used beam rifle (which i had just found exploring elsewhere). Gear was +4.

User Info: otakon2006

otakon2006
4 weeks ago#10
Sumbyv1 posted...
I managed to do it without any adds coming at all. Kept him in middle room and he never ran away. Used beam rifle (which i had just found exploring elsewhere). Gear was +4.

It's strange, I used the Beam Rifle at one point too and it never triggered his "run away" phase in the fight if I remember correctly. Maybe it's the damage?
Friend Code: 1607 2343 7047
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. Harrow ads are constant?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers