• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. can the strange coin spawn in adventure mode?

User Info: Divinehero

Divinehero
1 month ago#1
or do i have to reroll the campaign
Every time I hear "The Big Bang Theory" I imagine God having sex with something and BOOM the Universe was created. - PatrickSim

User Info: DarthWendy

DarthWendy
1 month ago#2
Yes it can. No don't.
Ave Caesar, Rosae Rosam et Spiritus Rex ! - Voila, ca ne veut absolument rien dire mais l'effet reste le meme
https://i.imgtc.com/eRE0ORV.jpg
(edited 1 month ago)

Divinehero
1 month ago#3
does it spawn in a specific area on earth? or is it random? cuz i've heard both
Every time I hear "The Big Bang Theory" I imagine God having sex with something and BOOM the Universe was created. - PatrickSim

User Info: DarthWendy

DarthWendy
1 month ago#4
It's entirely random. But you'll normally see it from afar, it's a huge red glowie.
Ave Caesar, Rosae Rosam et Spiritus Rex ! - Voila, ca ne veut absolument rien dire mais l'effet reste le meme
https://i.imgtc.com/eRE0ORV.jpg

User Info: Tmk

Tmk
1 month ago#5
It has a pretty wide array of spawn points. It and Tarnished Ring.

It doesn't appear to just occupy purple spawn points like Simulacrum does. I've seen it tucked away fairly hidden sometimes.
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)

Divinehero
1 month ago#6
i really dislike that some guns are tied to rng events

User Info: Tmk

Tmk
1 month ago#7
Most guns basically are since even if there's only two bosses that the game can pick, it can easily pick one 10 times in a row for some reason.
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. can the strange coin spawn in adventure mode?
  • Post New Message