• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. Looking to acquire Smolder...anyone have access to Singe?

User Info: ThePassingGuard

ThePassingGuard
3 weeks ago#1
I beat him in my playthru but didn't realize you had to destroy his tail for the melee weapon.

User Info: Darque

Darque
3 weeks ago#2
Just run adventure mode.
Jill Valentine > You

User Info: Tmk

Tmk
3 weeks ago#3
Darque posted...
Just run adventure mode.

It's honestly probably quicker for him to wait for someone who gets Singe to let him join with the RNG of getting Singe in the first place. >_> It seems fairly common to get Ent like, 5+ times in a row.
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)

User Info: Giarccpsn

Giarccpsn
3 weeks ago#4
Tmk posted...
Darque posted...
Just run adventure mode.

It's honestly probably quicker for him to wait for someone who gets Singe to let him join with the RNG of getting Singe in the first place. >_> It seems fairly common to get Ent like, 5+ times in a row.

I'm the opposite i get Singe 4/5. Been trying to shoot his bloody tail off but it's hard to stay behind.
XBL:IDNTCARETHKS / PSN:Cappropsfour
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7725879346.png

User Info: Tmk

Tmk
3 weeks ago#5
I've suspected it might be the case, that some have the opposite problem. It's very strange. It seems to mostly just affect Singe/Ent and Ravager/Totem Father.

It's like some people's...save files, or consoles, or something, just get one of those 90% of the time.
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)

User Info: Darque

Darque
3 weeks ago#6
Tmk posted...
I've suspected it might be the case, that some have the opposite problem. It's very strange. It seems to mostly just affect Singe/Ent and Ravager/Totem Father.

It's like some people's...save files, or consoles, or something, just get one of those 90% of the time.

Hadn't thought about it, but this seems the case.

I've had Singe like 12 times, and the Ent Twice.... the Ravager/TF average was a bit easier on me though.
Jill Valentine > You
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. Looking to acquire Smolder...anyone have access to Singe?
  • Post New Message