• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. Root horror on Yaesha disappeared after I died

User Info: ThePassingGuard

ThePassingGuard
4 weeks ago#1
Is this a bug? I checked the wiki and it says he runs away at 50% health but I don't think I got him to 50% health before he killed me. Says he appears at stuck merchant but I kinda forgot where that is. I'll go search for it but can anyone let me know if this is normal before I go wandering around for the merchant area?

User Info: lunarsword

lunarsword
4 weeks ago#2
Yes, he shows up at the merchant.

User Info: Giarccpsn

Giarccpsn
4 weeks ago#3
Bro I hope you took my advice earlier and bought all the Stuck merchant items. Now he dead most likely next time you go there.
XBL:IDNTCARETHKS / PSN:Cappropsfour
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7725879346.png

User Info: xo0Achilles0ox

xo0Achilles0ox
4 weeks ago#4
Giarccpsn posted...
Bro I hope you took my advice earlier and bought all the Stuck merchant items. Now he dead most likely next time you go there.

I thought it was a she, lol. Anyway, he will drop the 100,000 ring when he is murdered. Saves you a bit of coin.

User Info: Ulyaoth74

Ulyaoth74
4 weeks ago#5
How... How can you not find the stuck merchant? Put your hands on the Stone, then select the option that says stuck merchant...
The Universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience. Why should you deserve special consideration above all else?

User Info: Giarccpsn

Giarccpsn
4 weeks ago#6
Ulyaoth74 posted...
How... How can you not find the stuck merchant? Put your hands on the Stone, then select the option that says stuck merchant...

you got him there. 🤣
XBL:IDNTCARETHKS / PSN:Cappropsfour
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7725879346.png
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. Root horror on Yaesha disappeared after I died
  • Post New Message