• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. Beat the gamen amazing game imo. My only complaint

User Info: psycofang

psycofang
3 weeks ago#1
Fire procs are unreal as hell in this game, like peojectiles can miss you and still proc it. Last boss felt a bit anti climactic once i understood the gimmick granted i made the mistake of staying in Nightmare too long and 1 swarm + a clip from assault rifle he died stupidly fast.

This game is pretty damn good imo, ive seen many games like these rogue-lite elements but this one really sets the tone and style pretty damn well.

Reminds me of vagante with the whole builds and procedurely generated maps/bosses/events and adventure mode.

Really hoping for more worlds and dlc id gladly pay for, some bosses were annoying but nothing unfair from my solo play through.

Some of the fights feel a little too in your favor if youre solo though like Reviving Stones boss, Dragon, Undying King etc once you realize you can guide key mechanics across the room then isolate the boss from the mechanic or outrange all the boss mechanics entirely.

Thats just my nitpick, really hoping these devs keep delivering because ill sure as hell keep paying if the quality stays this good or better.

psycofang
3 weeks ago#2
Oh right odd ball question but why is corsis not in my adventure mode selection?

User Info: The_Pup

The_Pup
3 weeks ago#3
For your question, corsus not in for Adventure ATM because of lack of content and linear overworld maps (which is due to lack of content), devs deemed it crap and didn't include it for that reason. So it will be receiving a content update eventually (don't know if it's next update or later) where the devs will then add it to Adventure mode.

psycofang
3 weeks ago#4
Oh cool. Nice to know, thanks.

User Info: Giarccpsn

Giarccpsn
3 weeks ago#5
Corsus was the last world they worked on and didn't have time to get it running in AM.
XBL:IDNTCARETHKS / PSN:Cappropsfour
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7725879346.png
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. Beat the gamen amazing game imo. My only complaint
  • Post New Message