• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. I made a Space Sheriff build.

User Info: DarthWendy

DarthWendy
1 month ago#1
Tired of one-shotting everything with the Slayer/Crossbow/Hunting pistol, so I made a Space Sheriff.

Cultist set, obviously.
Defiler
Eye of the Storm
Voice of the Tempest
Storm Amulet
Stone of Balance
Hunter's Band
Ave Caesar, Rosae Rosam et Spiritus Rex ! - Voila, ca ne veut absolument rien dire mais l'effet reste le meme
https://i.imgtc.com/eRE0ORV.jpg

User Info: Melfiice

Melfiice
4 weeks ago#2
I’ve wanted to try eye of the storm out how is it ?

need lumenite badly
Gamertag: L GUT5 L

User Info: Ulyaoth74

Ulyaoth74
4 weeks ago#3
Eye of the Storm is fun because it explode enemies. I'm just not sure if they explode when they die or when you build up enough charge.
The Universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience. Why should you deserve special consideration above all else?

DarthWendy
4 weeks ago#4
@Melfiice Oh it's pretty darn good, bascially the Space hunting rifle. Shoots lighning flavour, 15 shots magazine, fairly fast semi-auto fire, Very good range and incredibly good accuracy, probably the most accurate for a non-scope rifle. Really easy to hit spot on from afar, and also mid-distance. After the patch has a 10% crit chance and 5% weakspot damage. Really good.

And actually, I can perhaps sort you out with the lumenites. My Ace can sell you over a thousand of them, for 300 a piece. Let me know if you want to hop in and get some.
Ave Caesar, Rosae Rosam et Spiritus Rex ! - Voila, ca ne veut absolument rien dire mais l'effet reste le meme

DarthWendy
4 weeks ago#5
Ulyaoth74 posted...
Eye of the Storm is fun because it explode enemies. I'm just not sure if they explode when they die or when you build up enough charge.

When you build up enough charge. Just like the Tempest spear. Then again most mobs die in one shot, they ain't got time to bleed ^_^

User Info: Timbo101

Timbo101
4 weeks ago#6
If you hit them with the alternate fire (a big ol ball o lightning) you just need to switch back to primary fire to make the electric storm proc. I tried it for a while but ultimately wasn't for me. Keep having to switch just wasn't worth the damage. Plus mobs already died in 1-2 shots. Kind of a shame. If you want to absolutely destroy enemies with an element use the defiler's mod shot. It's just plain dumb how easy it melts specials and bosses.
Xbox 1 DD:DA Pawn Name: Ghost Lev 200 Hybrid Rusted Bow Strider
Gamertag: TimboSunShine

DarthWendy
4 weeks ago#7
Yes, but who the heck even has time to switch, I just keep firing specials and it procs successively from the next big ball anyway :]

Yes the Defiler's mod is indeed nuking anything.

User Info: Tmk

Tmk
4 weeks ago#8
Eye of the Storm's mod gives enemies the Overloaded debuff, which will explode (after a delay) when they are hit by any form of shock damage, or get close to another enemy with the debuff.

It doesn't do a lot of damage though. But, Eye of the Storm is legit just a stronger Hunter Rifle with a larger mag and faster reload.

Think of Eye of the Storm as the inverse of Defiler: Defiler is a meh primary fire, an amazing mod; Eye of the Storm is an amazing primary, but a meh mod.

And since Eye of the Storm is also elemental, easy damage boost from Storm Amulet.

Works nice on Bandit set too because you can just shoot so much without reloading, so much sustained deeps. Pewpewpewpewpewpewpew!

I like using it in Corsus because in the first area, you can snipe a lot of the crocodogs before they have a chance to burrow, and because Corsos likes to bombard you with large groups of enemies so if you wish to take the time to switch to alt fire and pop 2~3 different enemies with the overload status mod, you can do middling damage to a crowd.

...Of course if crowd control is what you're after, tough to beat Particle Accelerator. Better for sniping too actually... Not elemental though. But damn. The patch basically fixed Particle Accelerator. It's a right proper strong semi-auto sniper now and its Gravity Core mod is so strong.

Void Armor damage buff also applies to the Gravity Core mod (not much at all in the game currently boosts its damage) so you can get some big numbers on its detonation (which can also crit). The sucking power of Gravity Core can hold even Gorefist now. And you can build charge for it while it's active and out, and in some situations (like a stationary target easy to deal high damage to rapidly), you can fire a Gravity Core at it, blast it with normal shots while the black hole is doing work and fully charge Gravity Core AGAIN before the first finishes and fire that one too.

And that's the story of how I discovered the enemies spawned by Re-Animators are finite.
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)

User Info: xo0Achilles0ox

xo0Achilles0ox
4 weeks ago#9
My Raiden build:

Curse of the Jungle God
Eye of the Storm
Voice of the Tempest
Any armor, I use Void
Storm Amulet
Stone of Balance
Any second ring

I'm having a lot of fun with Curse of the Jungle God's tentacles. They now give back some health which helps in a pinch.
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. I made a Space Sheriff build.
  • Post New Message