• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. Just got Scorch and Skeid I think there names were in hard advenure Yaesha...

User Info: LightPersona8

LightPersona8
4 weeks ago#11
I tried to kill him first but I just ended up losing sight and focusing on the gremlin first when he summons the snake drqgon things I just ignore them, spawn some tentacles from the Jungle God pistol, and keep a look out while I heal from the 20 or so 2nd to 3rd degree burns from constantly being roasted.

Thx Limlol & DarthWendy
PSN: FinalVesperia12, Anticipated games: Granblue Fantasy Re:Link, Anno Mutationem, Remnant From the Ashes, AI Limit, Project EVE, & Project Awakening

User Info: Ulyaoth74

Ulyaoth74
4 weeks ago#12
I'm about to blow your minds.

There is a quick neutral Dodge. Hold the aim button, leave joy stuck neutral, and rapidly press Dodge. You'll get rid of a full burn bar in a fraction of a second. Here's the kicker, even works in heavy gear.

Also yes, on hard mode I killed the ground guy before the flying. The flying guy was easy, I killed that boss my first shot. Second time around I figured I'd get a different boss part if I killed them the other way around. Took almost 20 tries. Got nothing.
The Universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience. Why should you deserve special consideration above all else?
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: xo0Achilles0ox

xo0Achilles0ox
4 weeks ago#13
Ulyaoth74 posted...
I'm about to blow your minds.

There is a quick neutral Dodge. Hold the aim button, leave joy stuck neutral, and rapidly press Dodge. You'll get rid of a full burn bar in a fraction of a second. Here's the kicker, even works in heavy gear.

Mind blown. Played around with this at lunch today. You can even backstep into a regular or charged melee attack. And playing around with slow loading weapons it seems you can shave off some of the reloading animation. Great tip, thanks!

User Info: Ulyaoth74

Ulyaoth74
4 weeks ago#14
Np, the aiming is so you can back step quicker. If you don't aim, you have to wait longer to back step again.

The fact that you can do this in heavy gear is what made me switch over to it.
The Universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience. Why should you deserve special consideration above all else?
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. Just got Scorch and Skeid I think there names were in hard advenure Yaesha...
  • Post New Message