• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. Just got Scorch and Skeid I think there names were in hard advenure Yaesha...

User Info: LightPersona8

LightPersona8
4 weeks ago#1
Incase no one knows who I'm referring too I mean the boss version of the guy with the fire crossbow and the little flying gremlin with him flinging fire stones and staying on your ass with flying dive bombs etc...and my reaction is pretty much as follows:

Hot-hot-hot-hot-hawt-haaaawt-haaawt-hawt-hot-hot !!! end reaction

In all seriousness... I really loved this encounter, it was a really fun and hectic fight! they both rolled with Vicious and Hearty too btw with Flying Gremlin getting the latter and Crossbow Boy getting the former, my palms are still sweating.

Between the gremlin being on my ass 24/7 and pressuring me to keep moving or die burning and the crossbow guy smartly keeping me in range while always keeping out of sight and swiftly moving and relocating...I could barely get a bead or a eye on him before I see a bunch of arrows and another flame proc heading my way, it was a literal game of cat and mouse, Flaming Crossbow vs Exploding Crossbow.

This really felt like a true boss fight testing my awareness and skill sorta similar to fighting The End in Metal Gear.
PSN: FinalVesperia12, Anticipated games: Granblue Fantasy Re:Link, Anno Mutationem, Remnant From the Ashes, AI Limit, Project EVE, & Project Awakening

User Info: xo0Achilles0ox

xo0Achilles0ox
4 weeks ago#2
I fought these guys for the first time last night as well. Thought is was an okay fight. Just got tired of rolling to put out fire. The Hunter's Mark mod made this fight so much easier. None of that cat and mouse with the crossbow dude. Devastator Crossbow f***s up that flying goblin as well.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

LightPersona8
4 weeks ago#3
I had used Twisted Mask with Bloodfont ring to help curb the tic dmg and I do agree being fire proc'ed constantly even when you seemingly weren't hit was kinda annoying but eh.
PSN: FinalVesperia12, Anticipated games: Granblue Fantasy Re:Link, Anno Mutationem, Remnant From the Ashes, AI Limit, Project EVE, & Project Awakening

User Info: KDTProjekt

KDTProjekt
4 weeks ago#4
First encountered them in co-op with a buddy. They destroyed us a few times. Realized our armors had the worst fire def in the game. We upgraded an alternate set and changed gear/traits around a bit......and after that the bat dude clipped through the floor and couldn't hit us, and crossbow a****** just stood at his starting position and never moved or aggrod.
"Gamefaqs is just a random rants generator" - Westcurry

User Info: Melfiice

Melfiice
4 weeks ago#5
I dislike that boss personally.
Gamertag: L GUT5 L

LightPersona8
4 weeks ago#6
Looks like you got it easy lol hope you could kill the gremlin after he clippd through though. I myself had somehow broke my hard Harrow after endlessly dying to him during my 1st playthrough, I had staggered him with a Desert Breath volley and had him stagger back just alittle off that tiny platform thing and his a.i turned off the rest of the fight after that add free still puzzled why that happened.

LightPersona8
4 weeks ago#7
Understandable Melfiice

User Info: Limelol

Limelol
4 weeks ago#8
Sear and Scald
"That is so fetch!"

User Info: Drewmack79

Drewmack79
4 weeks ago#9
Anyone ever manage to kill the hunter first? Not even sure it's possible with that gremlin in your face the whole time but it would be impressive.
"You would wage this war alone!?"
"No, not alone..."

User Info: DarthWendy

DarthWendy
4 weeks ago#10
Limelol posted...
Sear and Scald
Ave Caesar, Rosae Rosam et Spiritus Rex ! - Voila, ca ne veut absolument rien dire mais l'effet reste le meme
https://i.imgtc.com/eRE0ORV.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. Just got Scorch and Skeid I think there names were in hard advenure Yaesha...
  • Post New Message