• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. I want to get Swiftness..anyone here have access to Yaesha and the bells puzzle?

User Info: ThePassingGuard

ThePassingGuard
4 weeks ago#1
Does it take a while to reach Yaesha and is the bell puzzle complicated in any way? It says you have to play some type of song by ringing them I think. Anyways does anyone here have access to that place? I'd really lIke to get Swiftness ASAP to move faster.

User Info: Timbo101

Timbo101
4 weeks ago#2
I'll give you the solution since I'm on xbox. There are 5 bells. You want to shoot them going from left to right in this order 1-1-3-4-1-1-3-2. You can also get a ring that let's you move faster at the spot with an NPC playing 2 flute like instruments at the same time. You're suppose to replicate his song. The solution is 3-4-5-3-2-1
Xbox 1 DD:DA Pawn Name: Ghost Lev 200 Hybrid Rusted Bow Strider
Gamertag: TimboSunShine

User Info: Drewmack79

Drewmack79
4 weeks ago#3
Yeah just to add, there is a pan flutist bell puzzle and a doe statue bell puzzle with their own specific solutions, and you can acquire the swiftness trait by doing the order Timbo mentioned on either one of them. If you don't have it by tonight TC you can jump on my game and I'll bring you to them.
"You would wage this war alone!?"
"No, not alone..."

User Info: Giarccpsn

Giarccpsn
4 weeks ago#4
I maxed the trait. be better if it applied to walking too not just running.
and don't tell me it does apply to walking, my guy ain't walking any faster 20/20.
XBL:IDNTCARETHKS / PSN:Cappropsfour
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7725879346.png
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Drewmack79

Drewmack79
4 weeks ago#5
Giarccpsn posted...
I maxed the trait. be better if it applied to walking too not just running.
and don't tell me it does apply to walking, my guy ain't walking any faster 20/20.

Yeah I was disappointed with this too.
"You would wage this war alone!?"
"No, not alone..."

ThePassingGuard
4 weeks ago#6
Drewmack79 posted...
Yeah just to add, there is a pan flutist bell puzzle and a doe statue bell puzzle with their own specific solutions, and you can acquire the swiftness trait by doing the order Timbo mentioned on either one of them. If you don't have it by tonight TC you can jump on my game and I'll bring you to them.

Is this offer still on the table? Thanks

Also do you get separate rewards from the pan flutist puzzle and the die statue puzzle?
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: DarthWendy

DarthWendy
4 weeks ago#7
Yes, from the pan flautist you get Swiftness trait and Heart of the Wolf ring, and from the Doe puzzle you get Scavenger's Bauble amulet.
Ave Caesar, Rosae Rosam et Spiritus Rex ! - Voila, ca ne veut absolument rien dire mais l'effet reste le meme
https://i.imgtc.com/eRE0ORV.jpg

DarthWendy
4 weeks ago#8
@ThePassingGuard I didn't get the Flautist (yet) in my Yaesha roll, but I can get you the Elder armour.
Ave Caesar, Rosae Rosam et Spiritus Rex ! - Voila, ca ne veut absolument rien dire mais l'effet reste le meme

ThePassingGuard
4 weeks ago#9
DarthWendy posted...
@ThePassingGuard I didn't get the Flautist (yet) in my Yaesha roll, but I can get you the Elder armour.

Awesome let's go! When do you want to do it?

DarthWendy
4 weeks ago#10
ThePassingGuard posted...
DarthWendy posted...

Awesome let's go! When do you want to do it?

We can do it now, so I can reroll Yaesha, the Yaesha I got is a dead end (yes it can happen, I didn't think at first...) but the armour is still there. What's your psn ?
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. I want to get Swiftness..anyone here have access to Yaesha and the bells puzzle?
  • Post New Message