• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. How many enemies do you need to kill with 10 different guns for the trait?

User Info: ThePassingGuard

ThePassingGuard
1 month ago#1
I thought it was 10 enemies with each of 10 different guns but I guess not, that's what I did but didn't get any new trait.

User Info: Drewmack79

Drewmack79
1 month ago#2
"You would wage this war alone!?"
"No, not alone..."

User Info: ThePassingGuard

ThePassingGuard
1 month ago#3
Drewmack79 posted...

Is it accumulative throughout your whole playthru, or do you need to kill 100 enemies within a certain area or time frame? Wondering if I don't need to bother with weapons I've been using forever that probably have way over 100 kills.

User Info: Drewmack79

Drewmack79
1 month ago#4
As far as I know it's accumulative over your character's entire playtime. So yeah just switch it up and run 2 different guns for however long you think is good. Too bad there's no way to check how many kills you have with a gun.
"You would wage this war alone!?"
"No, not alone..."

User Info: lunarsword

lunarsword
1 month ago#5
Easiest way I found is to go to a sewer area on Earth with the little "Hobs" and run through with one weapon about 2.5 times, then switch to another weapon until it unlocks.

User Info: Timbo101

Timbo101
1 month ago#6
Entire playtime with your character. I probably completed 4 campaigns by myself and several others with randoms and friends. I unlocked the trait about 30 mins into a reroll.
Xbox 1 DD:DA Pawn Name: Ghost Lev 200 Hybrid Rusted Bow Strider
Gamertag: TimboSunShine

User Info: mashu

mashu
1 month ago#7
Easiest way I found was to go to the Sewers and get to the first checkpoint. Then go to the next and reset things and go back to the first. Repeat this until a summoner shows up, which might be even before you get to that second checkpoint. Then kill everything around it, but leave the summoner alive. It will summon three enemies, in fairly quick succession, over and over.

Just stand there and kill them with the same weapon and count the kills in your head, because they come fast enough to be able to count at a fairly steady pace. Switch weapons and continue. I recommend counting to around 105 before switching weapons, just in case you've miscounted somewhere. I got it in under 30 minutes, but I already had 4 weapons that had 100+ kills on them.
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. How many enemies do you need to kill with 10 different guns for the trait?
  • Topic Archived