• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: whyterose86

whyterose86
1 month ago#1
Can’t find this thing...stopping me from getting the trophy and platinum...where is this thing on Earth?

User Info: the_creepshow

the_creepshow
1 month ago#2
Could be anywhere. I’ve had it appear in hubs and I’ve had it appear in dungeons, totally random. I know it doesn’t help you, but the RNG gods can be complete a******s like that.
PSN: lunachick

whyterose86
1 month ago#3
I actually found it! Speaking of, I got it in the Tangled Pass..and I’ve seen a few YouTube videos where it was also found in the Tangled Pass...

User Info: Timbo101

Timbo101
1 month ago#4
I've found several through my runs. All in different places. Anywhere from the first dungeon to randomly out in the city areas between dungeons.
Xbox 1 DD:DA Pawn Name: Ghost Lev 200 Hybrid Rusted Bow Strider
Gamertag: TimboSunShine

User Info: Giarccpsn

Giarccpsn
4 weeks ago#5
I think the game needs a Shared storage box in Ward 13. Diablo 3 has it. It didn't kill the game.
XBL:IDNTCARETHKS / PSN:Cappropsfour
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7725879346.png

User Info: KDTProjekt

KDTProjekt
4 weeks ago#6
Giarccpsn posted...
I think the game needs a Shared storage box in Ward 13. Diablo 3 has it. It didn't kill the game.

Except Diablo had a much larger loot pool, multiple distinct classes, each with their own builds within those classes, and it was structured such that even gear of the same type differed enough that you were unlikely to see the same piece twice over thousands of hours. The shared stash was also the solution to the abolishing of the auction house.

In Remnant all gear is the same, and is less likely to NOT appear for minimal time and effort: you can have everything the game offers without much incentive to run another character in about 40 hours, with about half of what the game offers in one pass. Most appear with a variance of between 15% and 50%. Versus Diablo which has gear that appears with a frequency of 0.001% and isn't likely to appear over thousands of hours of time invested.
"Gamefaqs is just a random rants generator" - Westcurry

User Info: Giarccpsn

Giarccpsn
4 weeks ago#7
KDTProjekt posted...
Giarccpsn posted...

Except Diablo had a much larger loot pool, multiple distinct classes, each with their own builds within those classes, and it was structured such that even gear of the same type differed enough that you were unlikely to see the same piece twice over thousands of hours. The shared stash was also the solution to the abolishing of the auction house.
In Remnant all gear is the same, and is less likely to NOT appear for minimal time and effort: you can have everything the game offers without much incentive to run another character in about 40 hours, with about half of what the game offers in one pass. Most appear with a variance of between 15% and 50%. Versus Diablo which has gear that appears with a frequency of 0.001% and isn't likely to appear over thousands of hours of time invested.

I want a new character for appearance reasons only without starting over. there i said it.🤣
Trait farming i can handle. Getting all the gear and maxing it is tougher.
XBL:IDNTCARETHKS / PSN:Cappropsfour
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7725879346.png

whyterose86
4 weeks ago#8
It just sucks for those trying to platinum, or playing in another’s world, to not get corresponding trophies for actions...bosses killed, quest, etc.
  • Topic Archived