• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. For Brabus i have to encounter him 3 times to get all his stuff right?

User Info: ivory3333

ivory3333
4 days ago#1
or can it be done just with 2 encounters.

first time i met i fought him, and i believe you get explosive shot.

now i read that i can get his armor if i give him the watch. also i read that if i kill my team mate, i get a trait call cold as ice. now can i give the watch and get the trait in the same encounter?
Everyone is in favor of free speech.people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage.

User Info: Xcavvv

Xcavvv
4 days ago#2
Had you had a friend in the first encounter it couldve been done in 2. Now you will have to do 2 more, 1 for the armor and 1 for the trait as hes non hostile after the armor.
Psn: BreakfastSage
[This message was deleted at the request of a filthy casual]

User Info: DarthWendy

DarthWendy
4 days ago#3
Once is enough. Backup your World save file before entering his area, and reload it after each occurance.
Ave Caesar, Rosae Rosam et Spiritus Rex ! - Voila, ca ne veut absolument rien dire mais l'effet reste le meme
https://i.imgtc.com/eRE0ORV.jpg

ivory3333
3 days ago#4
DarthWendy posted...
Once is enough. Backup your World save file before entering his area, and reload it after each occurance.

but this way i wont keep after i reload. or is it that world save also affect my character progress? i thought world save is like game system setting save while character save is my progress.

Xcavvv posted...
Had you had a friend in the first encounter it couldve been done in 2. Now you will have to do 2 more, 1 for the armor and 1 for the trait as hes non hostile after the armor.

first time when i was playing, i had 2 random players and i had no idea that this boss even had any multiple items or that i would get something back by giving pocket watch.
Everyone is in favor of free speech.people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage.
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: highflyin10

highflyin10
3 days ago#5
How do you find someone that doesn’t have the compass to kill?

Seems like a huge pain in the butt. I botched it last encounter after 15 runs to spawn the guy.
Xbox Gamer Tag-Rugal

User Info: DarthWendy

DarthWendy
3 days ago#6
ivory3333 posted...
DarthWendy posted...

but this way i wont keep after i reload. or is it that world save also affect my character progress? i thought world save is like game system setting save while character save is my progress

You will keep everything you earn each time. What you backup before entering and reload each time after a reward is the WORLD file. You don’t touch the CHARACTER file, so your rewards will stack each time without loss. You simply “rewind” time by restoring the world, but your character will always be at its loaded...est.
Ave Caesar, Rosae Rosam et Spiritus Rex ! - Voila, ca ne veut absolument rien dire mais l'effet reste le meme
https://i.imgtc.com/eRE0ORV.jpg

ivory3333
3 days ago#7
DarthWendy posted...
ivory3333 posted...
DarthWendy posted...

but this way i wont keep after i reload. or is it that world save also affect my character progress? i thought world save is like game system setting save while character save is my progress

You will keep everything you earn each time. What you backup before entering and reload each time after a reward is the WORLD file. You don’t touch the CHARACTER file, so your rewards will stack each time without loss. You simply “rewind” time by restoring the world, but your character will always be at its loaded...est.

i see thanks

highflyin10 posted...
How do you find someone that doesn’t have the compass to kill?

Seems like a huge pain in the butt. I botched it last encounter after 15 runs to spawn the guy.

i think its the host, in other words you who doesn't have the compass and your party member does.
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. For Brabus i have to encounter him 3 times to get all his stuff right?
  • Post New Message