• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. What are the best Non-Boss Ranged Weapons?

User Info: Toan

Toan
4 days ago#11
phrett posted...
Crossbow w Slayer seems top tier, if you got the traits to go with it...

And the aim to go with it
God promises to make something good out of the storms that bring devastation to your life.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Giarccpsn

Giarccpsn
4 days ago#12
Battalia posted...
Yeah I've heard the Assault Rifle is good. I'm going to wait for Adventure Mode to come out in a couple days and go after that.

Adventure Mode patch is today. following their Twitter, when the update is live they tweet it.
XBL:IDNTCARETHKS / PSN:Cappropsfour
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7725879346.png

User Info: phrett

phrett
4 days ago#13
Toan posted...
phrett posted...

playing on PC with KBM... so I don't miss. Headshots for days. But the PS4 board is more active so, here I am

speaking of which, how is the game's aim mechanics for you guys playing with dual shocks?
No such thing as strong beer... only weak men.
(edited 4 days ago)

Toan
4 days ago#14
phrett posted...
Toan posted...
phrett posted...

playing on PC with KBM... so I don't miss. Headshots for days. But the PS4 board is more active so, here I am

speaking of which, how is the game's aim mechanics for you guys playing with dual shocks?

I'm used to it so I'm pretty decent.

Weirdly enough my aim in 3rd person shooters is rather decent, but in 1st person shooters it sucks
God promises to make something good out of the storms that bring devastation to your life.

User Info: Melfiice

Melfiice
4 days ago#15
DarthWendy posted...
Crossbow is the best weapon in the game with the right traits maxed and Slayer armour. Destroys bosses. Beam rifle doesn't even come close.

And Tommy gun >>> Assault Rifle btw.

This. Crossbow is f***ing beast and so satisfying.

Hunting pistol too.
Gamertag: L GUT5 L

User Info: dthorn90

dthorn90
4 days ago#16
Melfiice posted...
DarthWendy posted...
Crossbow is the best weapon in the game with the right traits maxed and Slayer armour. Destroys bosses. Beam rifle doesn't even come close.

And Tommy gun >>> Assault Rifle btw.

This. Crossbow is f***ing beast and so satisfying.

Hunting pistol too.

I love the cross bow. I just wish I had the Hunter's Pistol. First thing I am going for in Adventure mode, then Chicago Typewriter.
PSN: darin_syxxman

User Info: Ulyaoth74

Ulyaoth74
4 days ago#17
phrett posted...
Toan posted...
phrett posted...

I'm on Xbox and I always get head shots. Weirdly enough though, I can't seem to get head shots zoomed in with sniper rifle for some reason, I can't figure it out.

Also my main build is Crossbow/Hunter pistol with Slayer set. It's so powerful that the game is boring so I switched up my load out for weaker weapons.
The Universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience. Why should you deserve special consideration above all else?

User Info: Melfiice

Melfiice
4 days ago#18
dthorn90 posted...
I love the cross bow. I just wish I had the Hunter's Pistol. First thing I am going for in Adventure mode, then Chicago Typewriter.

Using both can put you in tight situations when there’s a large swarm, but spamming lost harpoon on adds works quite well on my character.

Yeah I’ve actually never encountered a single Barbus event or the typewriter yet.
Gamertag: L GUT5 L

Toan
4 days ago#19
Melfiice posted...
dthorn90 posted...

Using both can put you in tight situations when there’s a large swarm, but spamming lost harpoon on adds works quite well on my character.

Yeah I’ve actually never encountered a single Barbus event or the typewriter yet.

Yeah imo the two weapons you have equipped need to handle different situations. If I have the Sniper Rifle for example, i'll use the SMG, or Spitfire. Something fast, and good for short range

User Info: dthorn90

dthorn90
4 days ago#20
Melfiice posted...
dthorn90 posted...

Oh, I am well aware.lol I usually have iron sentinel mod or skulls and swarm for my mods to help. I usually have the magnum as my handgun since I don't have Hunter's Pistol which helps.

I was online and we came across the Chicago Typewriter event and didn't know it until we failed the requirement to get it.lol
PSN: darin_syxxman
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. What are the best Non-Boss Ranged Weapons?
  • Post New Message