• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. When do I get a simulacrum so that root mother can give me more heals?
Man this game can be rough when I only have 3 heals and those blood potions that only heal a tiny amount of HP very slowly. I have the root mother at ward 13 and I expected I would have found a simulacrum already but I still hsvent. I already beat Singe and I'm in the deserts right now, just got past that level where you get some type of curse and you have to run to the end and get decontaminated, that was frustrating with only 3 dragon hearts or whatever they are called.

Is the game only gonna give me an extra dragon heart to heal with every once in a while? Feels like having 4 instead of 3 won't be that much of a difference...

User Info: Toan

Toan
4 days ago#2
Depends really. I don't think there are any on Earth though
God promises to make something good out of the storms that bring devastation to your life.

User Info: Drewmack79

Drewmack79
4 days ago#3
It will be a random but rare drop. Can be on an overworld map or in a dungeon. I believe Toan is correct in saying you won't find any on Earth however.
"You would wage this war alone!?"
"No, not alone..."

User Info: Jon654321

Jon654321
4 days ago#4
They are a somewhat rare spawn probably only one per world and likely not guaranteed. I have had them show up on Earth, but only one and it showed up again after rerolling the campaign.

While it's certainly possible that I did not explore as thoroughly with multiple characters, my first character made it as far as final world boss of 3rd world and only found one simulacrum, while another character that rerolled campaign many times trying to get a boss to show up had 7 Dragon heart heals and only did minimal exploring in 2nd world.

User Info: whyterose86

whyterose86
4 days ago#5
Play coop...when the item is found in another players world, you’ll also obtain it...there are only 4 or 5 in each campaign play through...gotta coop to max out

User Info: Battalia

Battalia
4 days ago#6
You only get one per world in your own game and that's not guaranteed. You may not get any in a particular world. Play public games and you have a chance to get one every time. You can get multiple sims from the same world as long as it's someone else's game.

User Info: The_Pup

The_Pup
4 days ago#7
Simulacrum are five per campaign: one per each world (in the overworld or in a dungeon), and one extra hidden SOMEWHERE.

They're easier to find in multiplayer because you'll have 1-2 more people that might find and pick them up.

User Info: psycofang

psycofang
4 days ago#8
I found one on the ground in a dungeon on earth. It was just sitting there near the start of the dungeon.

User Info: Apollo191

Apollo191
4 days ago#9
Ditto what pretty much everyone else above said. To me it's about vigilance and tenaciously searching at all times as you play. It may be a pain to always keep up the seach for drops but it definitely adds up in the long run.

Although try to not drag your feet too much and keep up with the host if you're in coop. I always enjoy a host that doesn't leave any stone unturned but not all of them are like that lol.
PSN: ApolloHawke
Xbone: Apollo Hawke

User Info: Giarccpsn

Giarccpsn
4 days ago#10
psycofang posted...
I found one on the ground in a dungeon on earth. It was just sitting there near the start of the dungeon.

I found a few in the sewers and subway on earth. Multiplayer games. 10/10 now.
XBL:IDNTCARETHKS / PSN:Cappropsfour
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7725879346.png
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. When do I get a simulacrum so that root mother can give me more heals?
  • Post New Message