• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. Holy lol, this game is absolutely dreadful solo

User Info: phrett

phrett
1 week ago#11
CHAON1 posted...
Lol, game is a cakewalk solo

x2
No such thing as strong beer... only weak men.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: mashu

mashu
1 week ago#12
Have to be honest here - I felt that way when I started, but you get better if you stick with it. Traits help a lot, but you also simply learn how to take care of certain foes singlehandedly. Eventually, the game will become a little bit too easy for you on Normal.

User Info: Xero Kaiser

Xero Kaiser
1 week ago#13
Solo is a little tedious at first but once I got the Iron Sentinel mod (spam turrets to handle the adds for you), almost every boss fight became trivial.

User Info: Foxpips

Foxpips
1 week ago#14
This game is the mediocre king of mediocrity. with decent gunplay.
Its worth 10-15 dollary-doos at most.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Melfiice

Melfiice
1 week ago#15
I’m almost at the end of the game solo, and I’ve played the entire game co op as well. You’re blatantly wrong about the adds, there aren’t nearly as many solo and the game absolutely scales.

Gamertag: L GUT5 L

User Info: KDTProjekt

KDTProjekt
1 week ago#16
It's a co-op game. Of course it will be dull flying solo. Single player is the tacked on option for basement dwelling NEETs.
"Gamefaqs is just a random rants generator" - Westcurry

User Info: Obie79

Obie79
1 week ago#17
Itsdefinitely nuts solo but gives the co-op vibe 100%

User Info: Velvet__Crowe

Velvet__Crowe
1 week ago#18
CHAON1 posted...
Lol, gayme is a cakewalk solo

Right? Like, if you’re struggling with Nightmare the real leet strat is to kick everyone from your session and go it alone. It has waaaayyy less health and a much lower vulnerability threshold.
"I'd thank the gods, but you seem to be taking them out at an alarming rate." - Hargan, Sarn Encampment

User Info: BoltJamison

BoltJamison
1 week ago#19
I think the game is harder coop
Psn: BoltJamison
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: alkarion_log

alkarion_log
1 week ago#20
Velvet__Crowe posted...
CHAON1 posted...
Lol, gayme is a cakewalk solo

Right? Like, if you’re struggling with Nightmare the real leet strat is to kick everyone from your session and go it alone. It has waaaayyy less health and a much lower vulnerability threshold.

the game is easy, only hundle is most bosses when you don't know what they do, but after you do, you just need to keep the dps comming
FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and some money
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. Holy lol, this game is absolutely dreadful solo
  • Post New Message