1 month ago #35
-GeLFHuntah- posted...
Theres a trick to dealing with those 'sword mob guys who block' you just roll right to their side, turn around and shoot their back as they combo the air.

I was only mentioning them because they're one of the few examples where it's much easier with another player. Solo they're not so bad, but require patience or use of the environment. If there's 2 of you, just split up and one can unload into his back freely while the other can simply wait.

*Disclaimer I didn't fully realize it was one of the specific complaints in the OP until after, but I'll leave it.

Previous Versions
1 month ago
-GeLFHuntah- posted...
Theres a trick to dealing with those 'sword mob guys who block' you just roll right to their side, turn around and shoot their back as they combo the air.

I was only mentioning them because they're one of the few examples where it's much easier with another player. Solo they're not so bad, but require patience or use of the environment. If there's 2 of you, just split up and one can unload into his back freely while the other can simply wait.