• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. When a random joins my game, do I need to rest at crystal for them to spawn?
Still not entirely sure how the mechanics for coop works. I think if I die they can join but if I'm wandering around do I need tof run back to the crystal and rest there and wait?

User Info: daveyman23

daveyman23
5 days ago#2
yup just hit the crystal
GT: VeXeD Cosby
PSN: SS_Davey

User Info: ivory3333

ivory3333
5 days ago#3
unless you are in ward 13, you need to rest at crystal for them to join (or die and resurrect at crystal). not sure if they will join you if you rest and wait at crystal.
Everyone is in favor of free speech.people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage.

User Info: busterSouls

busterSouls
5 days ago#4
ivory3333 posted...
unless you are in ward 13, you need to rest at crystal for them to join (or die and resurrect at crystal). not sure if they will join you if you rest and wait at crystal.
They don’t. Too many sessions I joined where the host is just sitting there.
Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft? Psh
They will all bow down to Google.

User Info: alkarion_log

alkarion_log
5 days ago#5
thing is if there is anyone with you he also need to be on crystal for the 3rd join up
FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and some money
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. When a random joins my game, do I need to rest at crystal for them to spawn?
  • Post New Message