• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Drewmack79

Drewmack79
1 month ago#1
Just rolled it if anyone wants in. Psn is DrewbixCube. Will step away for 15 mins or so and check back.
"You would wage this war alone!?"
"No, not alone..."

User Info: DarthWendy

DarthWendy
1 month ago#2
Got it just earlier, realised you have to do what Indy does and crouch in front of the wall saying "Only the penitent man may pass" - nice reference.

However, I still need the Root Circlet, if you ever get Marrow Pass and the Cult of the Root event (already stumbled upon it online but people were killing the roots BEFORE talking to the lad and getting the ring first), I would gladly join.
Ave Caesar, Rosae Rosam et Spiritus Rex ! - Voila, ca ne veut absolument rien dire mais l'effet reste le meme
https://i.imgtc.com/eRE0ORV.jpg

Drewmack79
1 month ago#3
Funny, that's exactly what I did about an hour ago. Haha I had no idea that's what you were supposed to do. Thanks for the tip.

Edit: Also I left the ring there in case anyone still needs it. I'll be on for a while.
"No, not alone..."
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: TheTruth197

TheTruth197
1 month ago#4
I'd like to join you if it's still available. Still have a few things I'm trying to get but leto's amulet and the Chicago typewriter are at the top of my list atm.
(edited 1 month ago)

Drewmack79
1 month ago#5
Yep. Just send a fr and I'll be there in like 10 minutes
"No, not alone..."

User Info: ThePassingGuard

ThePassingGuard
1 month ago#6
Do you still have it available? Thanks

Drewmack79
1 month ago#7
Sorry bud, we looted it last night. I'd lock the topic if I had any idea how.
"No, not alone..."

User Info: Biscotti

Biscotti
4 weeks ago#8
Tried for at least 3 hours last night to get this event to happen.

Just a big old nope.
Ohhh, Elden Ring!

Drewmack79
4 weeks ago#9
Biscotti posted...
Tried for at least 3 hours last night to get this event to happen.

Just a big old nope.

Yeah there's some s*** people have no luck with. I have yet to come across whatever boss gives you the Defiler and I got the plat last night. I'll be playing a bit today, if I come across it I'll let you know.
"No, not alone..."

User Info: Timbo101

Timbo101
4 weeks ago#10
Took me at least 15+ tries to find it. Luckily had the pocket watch, trait for speed increase maxed, and whatever wolf ring that gives you extra stamina and 10% run speed. Still a super pain to get though.
Xbox 1 DD:DA Pawn Name: Ghost Lev 200 Hybrid Rusted Bow Strider
Gamertag: TimboSunShine
  • Post New Message