• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. Adventure Mode (Sep.12)

User Info: WashYourHands

WashYourHands
4 days ago#41
DarthWendy posted...
Do we know if they're going to nerf anything in this patch ? Because of course they're certainly not going to fix all the bugs and glitches, or add any comfort things like rotating minimap, people joining without having to sit at the bonfire, slots for loadouts, etc. Nerfs are so much more important.

All those sound great.

But I understand the having to rest except in the ward for someone to join. It’s how they scale the world properly to how many helpers you have
Pay yourself before any bills, savings is paramount but often forgotten

User Info: Drewmack79

Drewmack79
4 days ago#42
DarthWendy posted...
Do we know if they're going to nerf anything in this patch ? Because of course they're certainly not going to fix all the bugs and glitches, or add any comfort things like rotating minimap, people joining without having to sit at the bonfire, slots for loadouts, etc. Nerfs are so much more important.

I'm not sure about weapons, but in the video they mentioned tweaks coming to some of the armour sets.
"You would wage this war alone!?"
"No, not alone..."
DarthWendy posted...
How have you not been attacked by the fanboy club yet? I've had to block a couple of them because if I ever criticized the game it was obviously because I hate the game.

User Info: KDTProjekt

KDTProjekt
4 days ago#44
demonfire922010 posted...
Drewmack79 posted...
Haha if only I had realized sooner that not taking damage was an option.
The dumb part is that it's not much better than the ring of balance. Watch them nerf RoB to 5% to make Admiralwhatshisf*** not feel bad.

Make most or all other rings/amulets/traits/mod buffs additive to your base damage. Make the new thingy multiplicative. None of the older stuff would suffer a nerf when used independently, but see diminishing returns when stacked. New thingy would apply after everything else, buffing everything, including other buffs.
"Gamefaqs is just a random rants generator" - Westcurry

User Info: The_Pup

The_Pup
4 days ago#45
Drewmack79 posted...
demonfire922010 posted...
Drewmack79 posted...
Haha if only I had realized sooner that not taking damage was an option.
The dumb part is that it's not much better than the ring of balance. Watch them nerf RoB to 5% to make Admiralwhatshisf*** not feel bad.

Yeah I don't see the appeal of the ring at all. Maybe as more of a challenge option than anything else.

Mostly to bump enemy damage without bumping their health. Mainly access to intermediary difficulties above Hard (normal+ring; hard+ring) involving enemy damage, but without the sponginess of Nightmare difficulty. In addition to the One-HP-and-a-Dream challenge difficulty.
(edited 4 days ago)
KDTProjekt posted...
Make most or all other rings/amulets/traits/mod buffs additive to your base damage. Make the new thingy multiplicative. None of the older stuff would suffer a nerf when used independently, but see diminishing returns when stacked. New thingy would apply after everything else, buffing everything, including other buffs.
Eh they've already shown they wont do things multiplicativly. Everything I've seen thus far has been additive which is actually where a lot of the issues and need for nerfs has arisen from.
The_Pup posted...
Mostly to bump enemy damage without bumping their health. Mainly access to intermediary difficulties above Hard (normal+ring; hard+ring) involving enemy damage, but without the sponginess of Nightmare difficulty. In addition to the One-HP-and-a-Dream challenge difficulty.
That creates some issues though. Why have it increase damage done to enemies at all then? I mean if you want to gimp yourself it seems weird to reward you by making the enemies die easier.
(edited 4 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. Adventure Mode (Sep.12)
  • Post New Message