• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. Adventure Mode (Sep.12)

User Info: Giarccpsn

Giarccpsn
1 week ago#1
Activated from the World Stone in Ward 13, simply choose “World Settings” and select the “Adventure Mode” option to pick the world you would like to roll. This will not replace your campaign progress and can be re-rolled freely without affecting your story. Any items found or traits gained along the way will be kept by your character.
https://www.remnantgame.com/en/news-article/11250443
Well great. Item's gained also get added to your campaign character. So if you have 4 characters pick anyone you want for Adventure Mode and then your campaign also gets the items. 👍🏻

One thing that is not clear is, do you have to fully complete the mode to keep items you picked up?
It does say "along the way" so i assume you don't need the world boss kill to keep items. Great for quick farming.
XBL:IDNTCARETHKS / PSN:Cappropsfour
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7725879346.png
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: DarthWendy

DarthWendy
1 week ago#2
What do you mean by "also get added to your campaign character" ? The character file and the world progress file are separate.

Perhaps you mean "also added to your other charecters", if you have more than one ? I don't get that phrasing.
Ave Caesar, Rosae Rosam et Spiritus Rex ! - Voila, ca ne veut absolument rien dire mais l'effet reste le meme
https://i.imgtc.com/eRE0ORV.jpg
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Giarccpsn

Giarccpsn
1 week ago#3
DarthWendy posted...
What do you mean by "also get added to your campaign character" ? The character file and the world progress file are separate.
Perhaps you mean "also added to your other charecters", if you have more than one ? I don't get that phrasing.
@DarthWendy
items from adventure mode carry over to campaign. does that make sense?
XBL:IDNTCARETHKS / PSN:Cappropsfour
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7725879346.png

User Info: Drewmack79

Drewmack79
1 week ago#4
DarthWendy posted...

I'm guessing it just means that you can't progress the story in AM. It's just a way to revisit a world you've already been through for loot purposes without having to reroll your actual campaign.
"You would wage this war alone!?"
"No, not alone..."

User Info: jfmorris

jfmorris
1 week ago#5
Excellent news. I think I rolled a sorta lackluster Earth so I'd like to retry that without losing everything else.

User Info: LightPersona8

LightPersona8
1 week ago#6
Cool, I haven't played in around 2 weeks because I was waiting on this glad it's super near.
PSN: FinalVesperia12, Anticipated games: Granblue Fantasy Re:Link, Anno Mutationem, Remnant From the Ashes, AI Limit, Project EVE, & Project Awakening

User Info: ramzariot

ramzariot
1 week ago#7
Well looks like trying to get the Radiant Armour will be less frustrating for me.
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.

User Info: xo0Achilles0ox

xo0Achilles0ox
1 week ago#8
Well there goes any and all replay value...

User Info: Problemz

Problemz
1 week ago#9
xo0Achilles0ox posted...
Well there goes any and all replay value...

no one's stopping you from running through the entire game over and over, should you choose to. but for most of us, having to treck through 3/4 of the game to get a different boss on yaesha, isn't real replay value.

User Info: ramzariot

ramzariot
1 week ago#10
Apparently new dungeon on the 19th. Leto's Lab.
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. Adventure Mode (Sep.12)
  • Post New Message