• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. Anybody got chicago typewriter available?

User Info: Xcavvv

Xcavvv
1 month ago#1
Ive reset almost 30x and have not seen this dungeons once. Ive watched several people fail the event in matchmaking only to kick me when i suicide so we can restart. Its the only earth weapon i have left to get and its irking me.
Psn: BreakfastSage
[This message was deleted at the request of a filthy casual]

User Info: Kugoa

Kugoa
1 month ago#2
Think that's cause the event doesn't reset if you die (not sure, just what i've heard).

But i have the event done and the weapon sitting there if you want it. PSN is same as here, feel free to message me.
"I've lived through the horrors a force like that creates, and I won't let it happen in this time too! Even if it means taking you.. DOWN!!"
(message deleted)

User Info: Xcavvv

Xcavvv
1 month ago#4
Kugoa posted...
Think that's cause the event doesn't reset if you die (not sure, just what i've heard).

But i have the event done and the weapon sitting there if you want it. PSN is same as here, feel free to message me.

Is your psn the same as your username?
Psn: BreakfastSage
[This message was deleted at the request of a filthy casual]

User Info: Kugoa

Kugoa
1 month ago#5
Xcavvv posted...
Kugoa posted...

Is your psn the same as your username?

It is, yeah.
"I've lived through the horrors a force like that creates, and I won't let it happen in this time too! Even if it means taking you.. DOWN!!"

User Info: Giarccpsn

Giarccpsn
4 weeks ago#6
I finally got this and it's sweet! If you get overrun up close this gun puts anything down fast. With Swarm on it you are Godly. I use the Jewel of the Black Sun, Gravity Stone & Gunslinger's charm.
XBL:IDNTCARETHKS / PSN:Cappropsfour
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7725879346.png

User Info: Tamondaichi

Tamondaichi
4 weeks ago#7
Xcavvv posted...
Ive reset almost 30x and have not seen this dungeons once. Ive watched several people fail the event in matchmaking only to kick me when i suicide so we can restart. Its the only earth weapon i have left to get and its irking me.

Farmed all day for that area to spawn, didn't get it. The next day, I got it on my 2nd run.
first run the npcs just died in seconds, the next try I kept them both alive and got the tommy gun. yes you can just die and try the event again.
I made a back up save for that area, but it seems you already have help.
Blocked.

User Info: DarthWendy

DarthWendy
4 weeks ago#8
As a matter of fact, I just got it on an Earth reroll, and it's still open.
Let me know if anyone needs the Tommygun or the Warrior trait.
Ave Caesar, Rosae Rosam et Spiritus Rex ! - Voila, ca ne veut absolument rien dire mais l'effet reste le meme
https://i.imgtc.com/eRE0ORV.jpg
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Giarccpsn

Giarccpsn
4 weeks ago#9
Tamondaichi posted...
Xcavvv posted...

Farmed all day for that area to spawn, didn't get it. The next day, I got it on my 2nd run.
first run the npcs just died in seconds, the next try I kept them both alive and got the tommy gun.
@Tamondaichi
I used the Elder set +19, thought the heal effect was supposed to work on Liz's.
I was beside them using dragon hearts, they did not heal at all. They both lived anyway.
XBL:IDNTCARETHKS / PSN:Cappropsfour
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7725879346.png
(edited 4 weeks ago)
DarthWendy posted...
As a matter of fact, I just got it on an Earth reroll, and it's still open.
Let me know if anyone needs the Tommygun or the Warrior trait.

I'm about to leave but I'll be back in a few hours, I'd love to get those if you still have them.
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. Anybody got chicago typewriter available?
  • Post New Message