• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. So can certain NPCs just not appear in your game at all?

User Info: jfmorris

jfmorris
1 month ago#1
I keep hearing about a crashed plane in a tree on Earth, and an NPC that gives you things there. But I've been all over the Earth levels in my game--just reached Rhom--and this location doesn't appear anywhere.

Are more Earth areas going to open up later in the story? Or is it possible to just roll a world in which certain NPCs (and thus pieces of gear) simply don't exist?

User Info: lunarsword

lunarsword
1 month ago#2
It's random, so yes, you won't get certain things or fight certain bosses in a single run without re-rolling or joining other players.

User Info: terrysmay04

terrysmay04
1 month ago#3
Your topic title is correct. You just might not get them.
In the future both men and women will go to the gynecologist. But only women will be getting their moneys worth
psn Dubious_Hyjinx

User Info: jfmorris

jfmorris
1 month ago#4
Got it. Thanks.

User Info: RemakeMe

RemakeMe
1 month ago#5
Yeah, its kind of lame too since some give really good consumption like bonus health/stamina/crit/experience for 1 hour. That "plane" guy gets you a pocketwatch if you listen to all his stories. Which is pretty good stamina trinket. If you hand it over to the bandit you get a bandit set, which i hear is meta right now but gonna get nerfed. You also get a trait if you have a team mate with you and you kill him in a fight if he disagrees with your choice to side with him. Which sounds great for min/max builds because it gives you bonus damage if you shoot enemies in the back. Which seems way to good and hard to get without planning it out with a friend.

Beating the game should of allowed to purchase those items from the ward 13 vendor at the very least.
"There's No absolutes in life. Only in Vodka"

User Info: Giarccpsn

Giarccpsn
1 month ago#6
RemakeMe posted...
Yeah, its kind of lame too since some give really good consumption like bonus health/stamina/crit/experience for 1 hour. That "plane" guy gets you a pocketwatch if you listen to all his stories. Which is pretty good stamina trinket. If you hand it over to the bandit you get a bandit set, which i hear is meta right now but gonna get nerfed. You also get a trait if you have a team mate with you and you kill him in a fight if he disagrees with your choice to side with him. Which sounds great for min/max builds because it gives you bonus damage if you shoot enemies in the back. Which seems way to good and hard to get without planning it out with a friend.

Beating the game should of allowed to purchase those items from the ward 13 vendor at the very least.

Then you wouldn't need to re-roll. just scrap farm and buy everything. be boring quick.
XBL:IDNTCARETHKS / PSN:Cappropsfour
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7725879346.png
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. So can certain NPCs just not appear in your game at all?
  • Topic Archived