• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. Mod Enthusiast Trophy

User Info: Vajina_Redesign

Vajina_Redesign
2 weeks ago#1
Still bugged for me after 1.05 patch. I had already built all mods available thinking that would make the trophy pop but still nothing, even unequipped all mods and restarted.. If they fixed the Dragon Heart Trophy guessing we'll have to wait a little longer for the fix on this too?
"I like big butts" - Sir Mix-A-Lot

User Info: OllyRoger

OllyRoger
2 weeks ago#2
From what I understand, trophies might only pop in your personal world.
Not sure if that's what's causing them to be bugged for so many people.
Just the John Cena theme. Over and over. Forever.
(PSN: OllyRoger)

Vajina_Redesign
2 weeks ago#3
OllyRoger posted...
From what I understand, trophies might only pop in your personal world.
Not sure if that's what's causing them to be bugged for so many people.

Played solo entire time, definitely sure it's not this.

User Info: Bloody-skies

Bloody-skies
2 weeks ago#4
I built mods in and out and it popped at 15 so idk what could be bugging it
Stagnation is hopes remains.
Psn-Cloudsofmadness

User Info: Ulyaoth74

Ulyaoth74
2 weeks ago#5
It popped on my wife's 6th mod and my 7th mod. You just might have to wait for later updates.
The Universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience. Why should you deserve special consideration above all else?

User Info: OllyRoger

OllyRoger
2 weeks ago#6
Should be popping now after the update.
Have you checked in the last 12 hours?
Just the John Cena theme. Over and over. Forever.
(PSN: OllyRoger)

User Info: CHAON1

CHAON1
2 weeks ago#7
Equip each one. Total is 16 bc you start with one
Kdt your intellect is wasted tossing salad all day ~ N2h
(edited 2 weeks ago)

Vajina_Redesign
2 weeks ago#8
CHAON1 posted...
Equip each one. Total is 16 bc you start with one

Haven't tried equipping each one, I'll do that in a few when I start up tonight.

*didnt work.

OllyRoger posted...
Should be popping now after the update.
Have you checked in the last 12 hours?

Yes checked right after I installed it. Still seems to be at 1.1% on trophy list so I'm pretty sure I ain't the only one.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: cid00

cid00
2 weeks ago#9
Didn't unlock for me either. Got 17 mods, tried to equip them all on different guns to no avail. Also can't unlock sleight of hand trait for the life of me.

Guess we just have to wait for a fix in a future update.
Got it memorized ?

User Info: JokerVDelta

JokerVDelta
5 days ago#10
Just in case anyone is still having an issue with this trophy, I have a workaround. I tested it on my game as well as one other friend, both of us were affected by the glitch, and it worked both times. Ymmv, so backup your save before trying just in case.

So the game doesn't seem to count any mods that are currently equipped in weapons as part of your total. And it only seems to try to count them for the trophy when you make a new mod. If there are more than 15 at that time, and they're all loose in your inventory, you'll get the trophy when you make the new mod. If any are equipped in weapons, they won't be counted towards the total.

So the procedure is simple, with the first point being the big caveat:

1. Be in YOUR Ward 13, and have a new mod component so you can make a new mod you don't have yet. If you've already learned all mods, this workaround won't work.

2. (Optional, but recommended) backup your save

3. Unequip all mods from all weapons (excluding boss weapons, obviously), count to make sure you have at least 14

4. Make new mod.

That's it, the trophy should pop. As I said, this method worked for both me and a friend, both of us having been affected by the glitch.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett
PSN: GentlemanJoker-
  1. Boards
  2. Remnant: From the Ashes
  3. Mod Enthusiast Trophy
  • Post New Message