You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Truck Driver
  3. First game I've ever pre-ordered!
pikey87 2 years ago#1
I had no idea this was coming out! I just found out about car mechanic simulator from the PSN store, and while checking if it came out on disc (it did) I found out about this one, which is also coming out on disc. Happy to see consoles getting more and more Sims!
Classic/retro/arcade fan. Gameplay is more important than anything else.
(message deleted)
RedJacket200 2 years ago#3
Wish the map was bigger. I'll wait for a price drop and some DLC (if there is any) before I buy.
PSN: Redjacket200
Gamertag: Redjacket200
shads3055 2 years ago#4
Me to. Bus simulator looks interesting also. To bad we don’t get flight simulator
RedJacket200 2 years ago#5
I own an Xbox to so I'll probably pick up Flight Sim.
PSN: Redjacket200
Gamertag: Redjacket200
pikey87 2 years ago#6
@shads3055 posted...
Me to. Bus simulator looks interesting also. To bad we don’t get flight simulator

Yeah, after looking into it, bus sim looks good too. I was worried it would be like train sim, completely sacrificing fun for realism.
Atarigamer 2 years ago#7
pikey87 posted...
@shads3055 posted...

Yeah, after looking into it, bus sim looks good too. I was worried it would be like train sim, completely sacrificing fun for realism.

tbh Train Sim is awesome once you get into it, I have over 120hrs on it and love it way more than I expected! This looks good too but looking at the price and the map size, I'll wait for a decent sale.
Last gen I went Xbox 360 > PS4 & PS4pro
This gen I went PS4pro > Xbox Series X
pikey87 2 years ago#8
Atarigamer posted...
pikey87 posted...
@shads3055 posted...

tbh Train Sim is awesome once you get into it, I have over 120hrs on it and love it way more than I expected! This looks good too but looking at the price and the map size, I'll wait for a decent sale.

I really tried with train sim, put maybe 12ish hours into it. I kept failing tutorials with no explanation as to why I failed, and the menu is horrendous. I can totally see having a ton of fun with it, but I just plain couldn't force myself through the learning curve. I even downloaded the PDF files explaining the routes lol.
pikey87 2 years ago#9
pikey87 posted...
I really tried with train sim, put maybe 12ish hours into it. I kept failing tutorials with no explanation as to why I failed, and the menu is horrendous. I can totally see having a ton of fun with it, but I just plain couldn't force myself through the learning curve. I even downloaded the PDF files explaining the routes lol.
Platted truck driver, and out of curiosity, I tried train sim again. There were a few updates, and the tutorials are hugely improved. I've been using the type 166.
Clash81 2 years ago#10
I wish it was American Truck Simulator, the one Limmy plays.
3DS/Switch- JOJO XBOX-Sandinista81
PS4-TheJChrist
  1. Boards
  2. Truck Driver
  3. First game I've ever pre-ordered!

GameFAQs Q&A