• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: The Enemy Within - The Telltale Series
  3. I don't see too many people talking about this version...

User Info: Majin Jekku

Majin Jekku
1 year ago#1
Over the holidays, I was given a $20 eShop card as a gift and I used it towards this game. I had been hesitant to pick it up since the last game was functional but felt kind of messy. Also, Telltale closed shortly after releasing Enemy Within on the eShop and I figured there were going to be no future patches to fix anything that might be broken at launch.

I just finished Enemy Within today and it feels a little more polished than the first game. I didn't have any issues with game saves this time around and all my choices were imported with no issues. The frame rate drops at times but it doesn't seem to be a frequent as the first game.

Anyway, if you were on the fence about this game after picking up the first one on Switch then I think it is safe to buy. One patch could probably improve things but it definitely isn't an unplayable mess.
http://backloggery.com/jake_a
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: The Enemy Within - The Telltale Series
  3. I don't see too many people talking about this version...
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A