• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. Code Geass collab?

User Info: WebsandWigs

WebsandWigs
1 month ago#1
Anyone know when we're getting the Code Geass collab?
Hi

User Info: generalhs

generalhs
1 month ago#2
We don't know but it doesn't seem like it.

The devs don't want to deal with the Western license holders I guess.

User Info: dascylus

dascylus
1 month ago#3
generalhs posted...
We don't know but it doesn't seem like it.

The devs don't want to deal with the Western license holders I guess.
Doubtful, both Eureka Seven and Code Geass have the same license holder in North America (Funimation for anime distribution, Bandai for merchandising). Marvelous has absolutely no problem dealing with Funimation or Bandai, as they have good relations with both companies.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Moondoggie35

Moondoggie35
1 month ago#4
if dealing with anime colabs in senran kagura taught me anything, Marvelous' american branch will move heaven and earth to make it happen. but its going to happen months after anyone cares
Servbot #12508
kotaku.com/5920417/why-gundam-extreme-vs-is-the-best-anime+based-game-ever-made

User Info: Secramor

Secramor
1 month ago#5
I’d pay top dollar for some Code Geass DLC.

User Info: Dark_SilverX

Dark_SilverX
1 month ago#6
We got Witcher 3 DLC. Might as well get some Frozen characters in this. Olaf pilot and Olaf mech.
I support Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo.
don't compare games to feces -- if you've an opinion worth mentioning, do so civilly

User Info: Moondoggie35

Moondoggie35
1 month ago#7
Us getting the witcher dlc is probably a bad sign. It basically changed the situation from “they are running late and didnt tell us” to “they skipped the first two dlc and didnt tell us”
Servbot #12508
kotaku.com/5920417/why-gundam-extreme-vs-is-the-best-anime+based-game-ever-made

User Info: Carispia

Carispia
1 month ago#8
It's translated already, works on NA/EU versions, etc.. I realize this may be for online but wouldn't be necessary tbh

I think it'll be eventually, but they might not want to say anything because they don't know when.
That or it's like a swapping release? Like Japan will get the Witcher dlc and stuff when we get the CG/E7 stuff.

At least those are my ideas, idk anything for real

User Info: Anti Hero

Anti Hero
1 month ago#9
Carispia posted...
It's translated already, works on NA/EU versions, etc.. I realize this may be for online but wouldn't be necessary tbh

I think it'll be eventually, but they might not want to say anything because they don't know when.
That or it's like a swapping release? Like Japan will get the Witcher dlc and stuff when we get the CG/E7 stuff.

At least those are my ideas, idk anything for real

Not swapping release because they have the Witcher DLC as well.

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

User Info: ZEROthefirst

ZEROthefirst
1 month ago#10
Moondoggie35 posted...
Us getting the witcher dlc is probably a bad sign. It basically changed the situation from “they are running late and didnt tell us” to “they skipped the first two dlc and didnt tell us”
The Witcher DLC just told me that they used that as the excuse to not bother with the others. Like oh we'll do these for Japan... oh wait the Western audience... uhh what do we do? Oh yeah just toss in a crappy outfit for the pilots only and they're all good. Japan gets it too of course, but yeah the West wanting the Eureka Seven and Code Geass stuff? lol.

I mean for anyone that is happy with the Witcher outfits there you go I guess, but it bugs me that we couldn't even at least get some sort of special design done up by them or something for an Orbital as well so it wasn't just a bland outfit. I actually got really excited about the collab stuff and while I don't like Eureka Seven, I really like the Nirvash's design and wanted to use it *shrug*
Nintendo Network/PSN ID: ZEROthefirst
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZEROthefirst
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. Code Geass collab?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers