• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. PvP too unbalanced hiks.

User Info: taosapao

taosapao
3 weeks ago#51
I will just enjoy some pvp content on low level tier there lol. I wont take away my fat mecha build at all.
Pokemon X IGN: Jepuri
3DS FC: 2707-1741-0970

User Info: Kiyosuki_Mk2

Kiyosuki_Mk2
3 weeks ago#52
I have seen worse PvP metas yeah, but I do hope they keep working on it.

In the very least the Devotion's just gotta go, I don't care if they obliterate that thing into ineffective non-existence I'm already sick of having to deal with it, but those MG arms need to cIalm tf down too they feel like rifles that shoot at the rate of a machine gun. It's almost turning into the dual gats meta from ACV all over again. That and the massive slew of things that need either retuning or full blown buffs.

I do like that people are making melee builds work though, although I still believe the femto usage for Beam Swords needs to be massively reduced, or in the very least give more payoff.

Kinda wish there was more variety with the melee options too, other than mostly just swords and one giant mace, but I don't know if they can or are going to add new items to this.

User Info: Smeltedfist

Smeltedfist
3 weeks ago#53
I just read the post above me about "More Melee Weapons" Couldn't agree more like daggers, spears, axes, flails, whips, chainsaws, claws, scythes, Rapiers, or any other weapon idea I don't want to list right now because it's already long.

As for different weapons theirs some I would like to see like one being freezing weapons unless those already exist because sometimes the enemy needs to CHILL out! How about a grappling hook so you can be like Scorpion from Mortal Kombat? I would like to think of more but I think the post would get too long although I would like more leg type options.

I kinda miss Armored Core to be honest but I haven't seen the Gatling Gun meta when playing the fifth game but maybe it should have over heated or have it be an armor shredder but little to no damage making it still a threat but not much a killer.
Ile like to appologise for my past only in 2016 I started to be semi serious.
PSN/Twitch/YouTube: AtomTellurium, Nintendo Online: Atom T.

taosapao
3 weeks ago#54
Smeltedfist posted...
I just read the post above me about "More Melee Weapons" Couldn't agree more like daggers, spears, axes, flails, whips, chainsaws, claws, scythes, Rapiers, or any other weapon idea I don't want to list right now because it's already long.

As for different weapons theirs some I would like to see like one being freezing weapons unless those already exist because sometimes the enemy needs to CHILL out! How about a grappling hook so you can be like Scorpion from Mortal Kombat? I would like to think of more but I think the post would get too long although I would like more leg type options.

I kinda miss Armored Core to be honest but I haven't seen the Gatling Gun meta when playing the fifth game but maybe it should have over heated or have it be an armor shredder but little to no damage making it still a threat but not much a killer.

Also i want melee blitz weapon lol. Funnel but with sword or saws flying around.
(message deleted)

User Info: Smeltedfist

Smeltedfist
3 weeks ago#56
taosapao posted...
Smeltedfist posted...

Also i want melee blitz weapon lol. Funnel but with sword or saws flying around.

I wanted to put an image of the Final Fantasy 15 Arminger but either I forgot how or images aren't allowed anymore.
Ile like to appologise for my past only in 2016 I started to be semi serious.
PSN/Twitch/YouTube: AtomTellurium, Nintendo Online: Atom T.

taosapao
3 weeks ago#57
Smeltedfist posted...
taosapao posted...
Smeltedfist posted...

I wanted to put an image of the Final Fantasy 15 Arminger but either I forgot how or images aren't allowed anymore.

I just want to be able to spam saw funnel like how Raflessia did in F91 lol.

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
2 weeks ago#58
taosapao posted...
Smeltedfist posted...
taosapao posted...
Smeltedfist posted...

I just want to be able to spam saw funnel like how Raflessia did in F91 lol.

more variety in behavior would be nice too.
Blitzes that stay around you and act more like automatic turrets than funnels. would make them more useful VS Bosses since they won't be destroyed on contact. better still, an Alternate fire mode that would let existing blitzes do this.

Melee Blitzes like GN Fangs would be nice (flying Beam daggers for those not familiar)

most shoulder weapons need buffs really. Especially the Railgun. that thing needs to do WAY more damage for all teh setup it has

the Ogre break feels about right but should really not have the ending lag
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!
(edited 2 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. PvP too unbalanced hiks.
  • Post New Message