• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. DXM Horipad turbo buttons

User Info: nishikado

nishikado
1 month ago#1
I bought the DXM horipad and it was really nice to have the 2 back buttons. i used it for dashing instead but still have not found any use for turbo (fires 5, 10 or 20 times per button pushing).

Is there any real use for turbo? Or can anyone suggest a button I can fully utilise it for?
Switch FC: SW-2107-1098-0913
Please add me!

User Info: FieraDevilWings

FieraDevilWings
1 month ago#2
Depends on the game you use with the Split Pad Pro. It's a standard feature on most HORI controllers, though, so that's why it's included in the first place.
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-6751-5440-1722
This signature needs serious updates.

User Info: red_bailey

red_bailey
1 month ago#3
How's turbo work with melee clash (mash A to knock back)? I'm a pretty darn good button masher, but can't consistently win those... Have a feeling they programmed it for turbo.

If you apply turbo to a fire button, you shouldn't have to cycle to re-load when the cartridge is empty, and again to resume firing. Depends which weapons you use.

Does turbo on dash conserve stamina?

That's what I can think of, without the controller myself.

User Info: FieraDevilWings

FieraDevilWings
1 month ago#4
red_bailey posted...
I'm a pretty darn good button masher, but can't consistently win those... Have a feeling they programmed it for turbo.
I've won every single clash except for like two that I've ever done, and I'd consider myself pretty good at button mashing. It is DEFINITELY not necessary to use turbo, though it probably would help.

red_bailey posted...
Does turbo on dash conserve stamina?
Could depend on the build, but I'd say probably not most of the time. Initial STM Usage might outdo the normal Stamina drain per second if it's hitting the button every other frame.

Keep in mind that the turbo feature is just a standard of many HORI controllers, and the Split Pad Pro that just released is a DAEMON X MACHINA Edition of said controller; it's likely they'll release other variants at some point that don't have special branding or have different colour schemes in general, so I suggest you put those turbo conspiracy theories to rest right now.
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-6751-5440-1722
This signature needs serious updates.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Jero_L

Jero_L
1 month ago#5
turbo is perfect for shouguns
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. DXM Horipad turbo buttons
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers