• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. Decals - Gotta scan them all!

User Info: Takkunn

Takkunn
1 month ago#61
red_bailey posted...
Takkunn posted...
Can someone please help me find locate a few ones, I’m using the google doc but since it doesn’t specify the exact position just the map/mission I’m having trouble finding

138 sign 4 - hidden inmortal investigation
148 club - lunar debris investigation
165 armband sword & dragon - black lotus iv
185 look out below - reclaim gnomenatos factory

138 forward from starting position, cross to platform straight ahead and keep going to the group of short buildings on the ground. Grafitti is on the right side of the first building on the right.

148 left from starting position to corner, on side of short building that's not on the yellow border.

165 on top of three-sided hangar building, 01 painted on top of it, half in the yellow zone, near the Black Lotus.

185 side of short blue fuel tank forward and right from starting position. There is a group of two tanks, then two lines of five; it's on the first tank of the second line.

Thanks! I would have never been able to find out these by myself.

161 is on the bottom of the second ship, the one that doesn’t have the decal on the top.

User Info: red_bailey

red_bailey
1 month ago#62
Takkunn posted...
177 3 arrows - eliminate invading arsenals

177 forward from starting position on the right, there's a huge stone tripod with a Femto zone under it. Arrows are painted inside one of the legs.

User Info: skullman667

skullman667
1 month ago#63
I’ve gotten almost all of the scannable decals now. Simply missing 154, 160, 169, 170, 182 and 183. Any more specific tips on where to find these would be greatly appreciated!

red_bailey
1 month ago#64
skullman667 posted...
I’ve gotten almost all of the scannable decals now. Simply missing 154, 160, 169, 170, 182 and 183. Any more specific tips on where to find these would be greatly appreciated!

154 Offer Mission D #5, Destroy the Immortal Facility (16-0301: Piercing Spear). Fly up and forward, it's on top of a stone bridge just beyond the tallest part of the mountain.

170 is supposed to be in this map also, but I haven't spotted it. I assumed it would be on one of the walls you're supposed to attack, but nope. Is it in some cave on the mountain?

red_bailey
1 month ago#65
169 Offer E #3, Desert Extermination (03-0103: Fire Tail). Go forward and you can't miss a huge ship broken in two sticking out of the ground. The left part is more vertical and out of the current map boundary. Under the right part is a tunnel, go in and turn to look at the lower hull above a green health truck.
(edited 1 month ago)

red_bailey
1 month ago#66
160 Offer C #8, Investigate Illicit Cargo (16-0509: One Second). Follow the track to the end of the area where there is a bridge. Before this bridge on the right is a Femti spike sticking out of the ground. Grafitti is on that spike.

red_bailey
1 month ago#67
183 Free B #4, Recover the Previous Squad's Battle Data (03-0607: Bloody Fang). Forward across the bridge, there is a street with houses along both sides. The very farthest green house on the left has Grafitti on the side.
(edited 1 month ago)

red_bailey
1 month ago#68
182 Free A #2, Lunar Debris Data Collection (). Directly behind and left from the starting position is a tall building, past the yellow zone of the map. On top is the scan.

User Info: skullman667

skullman667
1 month ago#69
Thank you so much! The only scannable decal that I’m missing now is 170. I’ll let you know if I find it!

User Info: Supplice_

Supplice_
1 month ago#70
Oh, #170 eluded me for a few hours. It also needs to be gotten before the wall is approached and the mission boundaries change. Rather near where the other decal is on this map (on top of a stone bridge thing), you drop down to ground level and face west, and there should be a little bit of a tunnel. Fly through that a ways and you should fiind it on a low rock outcropping in the centre of the area. If you've played this map alot, you'd have noticed there's a small sort of pocket where Immortals "flank" you from after you approach the wall; its part of that area, but its outside the mission area at this point.
The Radio Free Supplice broadcast system.
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. Decals - Gotta scan them all!
  • Post New Message