• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. Last Co-op mission (spoilers)

User Info: EternalsGoku

EternalsGoku
2 months ago#1
Well I have finished hundred and fifty online missions and completed every single online Mission and the Solomon mission is still locked so both of those theories can be put to rest. I've also joined someone else's Solomon match so I even have it cleared as well. Those were the internet rumors I had heard. Any other ideas how to unlock it? Do you need to beat aviator?

User Info: VermilionX

VermilionX
2 months ago#2
EternalsGoku posted...
Do you need to beat aviator?

Prolly

Because i worked my way thru all the coop missions and Solomon fight is now unlocked
CFN: Zerokage me and my bike! GSX-R750 K6
https://imgur.com/5dkx5Ah RIP 2006-2019

User Info: Carispia

Carispia
2 months ago#3
What's aviator?

VermilionX
2 months ago#4
Carispia posted...
What's aviator?

high speed flying colossal that is a free mission after beating the main campaign

User Info: FieraDevilWings

FieraDevilWings
2 months ago#5
The very last Free Mission is Aviator, a boss with low health but extremely high speed which makes it hard to hit them.
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-6751-5440-1722
This signature needs serious updates.

Carispia
2 months ago#6
Seems like it won't appear until all other free missions are completed. Nyeh, ok.

Is there a Nightmare RT:beta? I'm missing that if there is, despite beating its other forms.

Lotta work to get to Solomon

VermilionX
2 months ago#7
Carispia posted...
Seems like it won't appear until all other free missions are completed. Nyeh, ok.

Is there a Nightmare RT:beta? I'm missing that if there is, despite beating its other forms.

Lotta work to get to Solomon

yes

no beta dominator and eclipse

Carispia
2 months ago#8
Thankfully.. even though they could probably include b versions of Dominator & Eclipse, they're too easy once you're used to it.

Is that a yes to Nightmare RT:b existing, or a yes to finishing all free missions for Aviator?

User Info: sakananai

sakananai
2 months ago#9
I've completed all free missions and all co-op boss missions. I've only completed a few of the co-op arsenal missions. Solomon's available for me; I hosted a Solomon room earlier this morning.

User Info: FieraDevilWings

FieraDevilWings
2 months ago#10
There's no Nightmare RT:Beta. I believe when VermilionX said "yes" they meant about needing to finish all the Free Missions to fight Solomon, which I believe was indeed how it appeared for me. I cleared all the Multiplayer missions prior just in case, though.
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-6751-5440-1722
This signature needs serious updates.
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. Last Co-op mission (spoilers)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers