• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. Just starting out

User Info: Beezlebubsy

Beezlebubsy
1 month ago#1
Hey so I just started playing this game and I was wondering how much the combat expands? I've only played the first mission so far so I'm positive itll expand a lot but does combat.. speed up, I suppose is the way to say it? I was just kind of slowly drifting through and boosting occasionally in the first mission, does it get really hectic and fast paced? I love this games style and music so far, would love to know if the combat matches those in quality! Thanks!

User Info: VermilionX

VermilionX
1 month ago#2
Depends on missions

But yeah lots more chaotic missions as you go
CFN: Zerokage me and my bike! GSX-R750 K6
https://imgur.com/5dkx5Ah RIP 2006-2019

User Info: fuzzball01

fuzzball01
1 month ago#3
Yeah. The tutorial is basically just tanks sitting still.
PSN: Greed_XVIII

User Info: Beezlebubsy

Beezlebubsy
1 month ago#4
Okay, good to know, thanks guys, gonna keep playing

User Info: Brifox7

Brifox7
1 month ago#5
Eventually you'll be moving around with your boost button. You can't tank damage towards the later parts of the game.
"Don't be that guy!" - Mr. Pastis.

User Info: Fairycancel

Fairycancel
1 month ago#6
You can do that from the get go by the way. Rearrange your controls to be able to boost, shoot and change between boost mode and assault mode(femto armaments) without having to stop moving or controling the camera. You can do all of that at the same time without stopping. The more stuff you equip the slower you become.

Battles do get a quite a bit hectic later.
MHGen Ign: Soleil, Mordecai
Like to often use: Bow(Drilltusk/Teo Adept), DB(FMDX=Aerial), LS(Guild/Striker), GS(Aerial from time to time)

User Info: Tarotist

Tarotist
1 month ago#7
You better get used to boosting and moving around in circles. When an arsenal is chasing you down with a club, you gotta fly like your life depends on it!

Also, gliding along the ground as you boost on the streets around the buildings is really fun! It feels like an actual mecha battle in the city!
Expectations are the cause of all suffering.
My most wanted characters for Smash: https://imgur.com/JnnFiKT
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. Just starting out
  • Topic Archived